Chapter 43: 提林乐洋解围

Ding Zhen is the CEO of Skyworth Entertainment. There are some relationships between black and white. It can be said that it is a slap in the face that can make the entertainment circle shake. He is very bold and generous, and he organizes a cocktail party from time to time, inviting many big directors or popular idols to attend, not to speculate, just a picture.

Being invited to attend his reception is not a glory for Lin Leyang, who is currently unpopular. He hesitated, but soon remembered Ji Ge's instructions and refused again. "I will not go."

"Why? You gave me a legitimate reason!" Chen Pengxin was dying.

"Jie Ge does not let."

"The season always knows that we can get Ding Zhen's invitation letter, maybe we can boast that we can do it! The season is always the boss, there are many employees under the hand, many artists, he can't use all his energy to cultivate you, you have to I want to find a way, find out the way. So many good resources are falling from the sky? No! It is by ourselves to fight, to grab it yourself! You are not red now, the season will not take care of you, wait for you red When he gets up, he will give you good resources. You have to work **** your own!"

Chen Peng's words touched Lin Leyang's heartstrings. Yes, he took this road, isn't he trying to catch up with the pace of the last season with his own efforts? How do you rely more and more on him now? In this way, he is afraid that even the self will lose it?

"Well, I am going. What time does the reception begin?" Lin Leyang gritted his teeth and agreed.

"At 7:00 in the evening, I will come to your house and pick you up at half past six." Chen Pengxin flew quickly. "I told you that Tango met Zhang Shi at the reception of Ding Zhen and then starred in his "Pear Blossoms". Rain, last year, there is still no reputation. This year, the fire has become a first-line star. You think about it, from the 18th line to the first line, the distance of a cocktail party, can you not seize the opportunity? What is in the entertainment circle? The most important thing is that the network is the most important!"

"I know, I will take good care of the opportunity." Lin Leyang's heart was hot, and he soon forgot the future of Ji Yan.

At the same time, Xiao Jiashu also got an invitation from Huang Meixuan, "Ding Zhen? I don't know."

"There is no need to know, I have to eat a meal in the past. Mainly Hu Ming will also go. He recently filmed a suspense horror film and purchased a film and television copyright of a famous foreign horror novel. Millions of books, fans are paying attention. You used to be familiar with Hu, because I am going to let you audition his male number one."

"Isn't it a "love by the lover"?" Xiao Jiashu came to an instant. "Lovers" is one of the representative works of the famous foreign horror novelist Stenven Abel. After the publication, the edition is reprinted. The circulation is close to 80 million copies. It has hundreds of millions of fans around the world and has a huge influence. Can take down its film and television copyright, enough to demonstrate the strength of Hu Ming director.

"Yes, it's "Love by the lover." Can you go?" Huang Meixuan does not value this opportunity. It is good to get the male number one. It is not a pity. Anyway, Xue Jie said long ago, let Xiao Shumiao go to develop himself. He wants to take a film and shoot what kind of film, without interference. Of course, if he wants to shoot a **** or something, without Huang Meixuan, Xue Jie can interrupt his leg.

"Go, I really like to watch "The Lovers"." Xiao Jiashu quickly agreed.

"After going to talk with Hu, let's just come out and don't wait. You are afraid that you don't know, that Ding Zhen is a famous hungry ghost. He likes to play with actors, and he works very well. Some people are being He didn't dare to say that he had been ruined in the next half of his life."