Chapter 111: Let's get married

After a burst of filming, "Running all the way" finally finished, Ji Ji and Xiao Jiashu went back to China after two days of rest.

This morning, Ji Yan woke up the little tree, helped him brush his teeth, wash his face, put on a very formal suit, and then he sat on the sofa opposite him.

"Jie Ge, do you have anything to say to me?" Xiao Jiashu finally felt that it was wrong. He looked at Ji Ge from the top and bottom and smiled with a smile. "Zi Ge, you are so handsome today! Handsome, I can't close. Legs..." He opened two long legs and placed them left and right at the waist of the quarter, and scratched his itch with his toes.

Ji Yan did have a grand dress today. The smooth hair is completely rubbed with gel cream, revealing a sharp face, wearing a luxurious high-profile suit, wide shoulders, but very thin waist, double The legs are wrapped in a close-fitting fabric that looks straight and long.

He was not afraid of itching, but he smiled grinningly. He moved the legs of the tree from his waist to his knees and grasped it with his hands. He said softly, "Don't skin, I have something to tell you."

Xiao Jiashu, who is also wearing a high-profile suit, nodded quickly and nodded. "Well, I am not making trouble, what do you want to say?"

Ji Yan sorted out the tie and stroked the cuffs. It seemed to be a little nervous. After considering it for about a few tens of seconds, he slowly opened his mouth. "Small tree, are we getting married?" He found a delicate and small velvet box from the inside of his suit. Continue, "Although we have not been together for a long time, I think I am ready to live with you for the rest of my life. Are you willing? If you think it is too fast, I can wait..."

When Ji Yan said the first sentence, Xiao Jiashu was paralyzed. It took a while to return to God, but he heard him say that it would be too fast... It was only two months before he proposed marriage. Still too fast? On the first day of his relationship with Ji Ge, is he rushing to get married?

Thinking of this, he quickly flew to Ji Yan, grabbed the small box, opened it and put a slightly smaller ring into his ring finger, and put a slightly larger ring into the ring finger of Ji Ji, a stack of sound, "willing Willing, not happy or not! Ji Ge, I love you!" While talking and blocking the mouth of Ji Ji with a dense kiss, for fear of his remorse.

Ji Yan's words were taken away by Xiao Shu without finishing the ring. They were also made to have a saliva, and suddenly they could not laugh. He originally wanted to make a good confession, what is sensational, but now he can't even utter a word, and can only passively bear the kiss of the little tree. He didn't kiss well, and he kissed him for almost a second, his tongue fluttering his lips and teeth, like a puppy that was so excited.

Ji Yan subconsciously touched his ass, imagining how fast it would be if it had a tail.

Xiao Jiashu was swallowed up by the great joy, and while he kissed Ji Ji, he was red with eyes and nose. There have been many unforgettable moments in his life, but this moment will undoubtedly become the eternal in his life. He feels that he is so happy, so consummate, clearly wants to laugh, but unconsciously falls out of many tears, the so-called "happy crying", that's about it.

In order not to let Ji Ge see it, he quickly buried his head in his neck, gently rubbed it, and bit him a few times because of the uncontrollable ecstasy. He is really too excited. If he doesn't do anything, he will definitely explode.

Ji Yan can clearly perceive every emotion of Xiaoshu, so holding him is like holding a large group of flames, and holding a sweet candy, more like holding his own life's happiness. He kissed the small tree in the outer ear over and over again, the five fingers inserted into his hair, gently caressing the back of his head, full of unspeakable tenderness.