Chapter 128: Was discovered

When listening to the mother's words, Xiao Jiashu not only smiled happily, but fell out two lines of tears. He knows what kind of mood his mother is now. She raises him to adulthood, spends so much time and loves him to protect him. Everything is for his sake. Naturally, he will be afraid to let go and let him fly. The mothers in the whole world are actually the same. When the children are young, they will worry that they will not wrestle. The children are too big to worry that they can't go back to the wrong way. For the children, they can dedicate their lives.

"Mom, thank you," he hugged Xue Yu and choked. "I love you."

"I love you too," Xue Yu patted him on the back. "You and Ji Ji must be good."

"Mom, don't worry, we are good. Ji Ge is good to me, really!" Xiao Jiashu repeatedly promised, "We will definitely live well."

Xue Yu nodded and didn't speak. The mood was not good, but it was not bad. It was just a little lost. It was a bit embarrassing. She knew that her son would always leave when he grew up, but he didn't expect him to go with a man. This is the most unexpected thing for her. But if this person can always treat him with one heart and one mind, it doesn't matter.

She can play the Queen, but she is not the real Queen after all, and her son will always be the heart of her heart. How can she bear to push him to desperation?

Xue Yu reluctantly let go of his son and smashed the season. "Today, let us drink with us for a few rounds."

"Of course," Ji Yan raised his glass. "Mom, this wine is for me and Xiaoshu, thank you for your understanding and blessing."

Xiuchang Yu's sip of wine was almost sprayed out, and then I couldn't tell the gaze that I couldn't see when I was in the season. Can't see it, Ji Wei usually has a gentle and elegant look. I didn't expect the face to be so thick. I didn't have to ask for permission to change it directly. It is very powerful and admire!

Xue Yan's expression was distorted for a moment, but he quickly laughed. "No thanks, you have to wait for the little tree. I only have such a son. When I was a baby, I felt like a baby. I might spoil him. You let him more. a little."

Ji Jin is the main point, Xiao Jiashu is anxious to be authentic, "Mom, Ji Ge is very letting me. Besides, two people living together, must be tolerant of each other, mutual understanding can go on, how can always be alone Let another person?"

Xue Yan shot the glass on the table, not very airy. "Yes, you know everything, you are a marriage expert. I said so much to Ji Yu, isn't it worrying about you? I really doubt the doctor when you were born." Is it wrong to report your gender, how is a big man more extroverted than a girl? Raising you, I am better off raising a big pork!"

Xiao Jiashu shook his neck and did not dare to scream, and his expression was somewhat wronged.

Ji Yan pulled him into his arms and took a shot, and messed up his dark hair. He laughed and said, "Mom, don't be angry, I will give you a cup on behalf of Xiao Shu. The days are all out of the way. Only we know it. Xiaoshu understands me, I am very happy. Similarly, I will take good care of him and prevent him from being wronged."

Xue Yu just lifted the glass and drank it, and swept the slender one. Xiu Changyu immediately returned to God and gave the season a glass of wine. It seems that today, I am ready to let the seasons come in and out. Also, he turned his son away without saying a word, and wrote a **** script to let the girl play. She was not angry and blamed.

Ji Yan naturally knows the plan of the mother-in-law, but it is not broken, and toasted in a cup.

"Don't drink, Ji Ge, I have to shoot a movie early in the morning!" Xiao Jiashu took his glass and said with distress, "I will drink for you."