Chapter 12: Unpredictable

Inadvertently disturbing the patient's rest, Xiu Changyu soon left with Xiao Jiashu, and all the big coffees also continued to leave. Fang Kun sent the person to the elevator. When he came back, he began to vomit. "What do you say about Xiao Jiashu? When you meet sister-in-law and Guo Ge, they don’t even say hello, they still wear sunglasses, and the shelves are better than the repairs. Big. Just sitting at your bed, he didn’t say a word of condolences, his face was still so stinky, I really want to smoke him. Don’t want to come, don’t come, do what you want? Now the young people are getting more and more Courtesy!"

Ji Yan took out his mobile phone and looked at it and sighed. "Some people don't look like they look. The reason why people wear sunglasses is probably because the eyes are crying. They don't say hello or talk, maybe because they are depressed. Don't use your own guess to arbitrarily rate a person. It's unfair and not accurate."

Fang Kun is very surprised. "Hey, how can you speak for him? Don't you hate this dead boy?"

Ji Yan wiped his face and his voice was helpless. "Akun, I am old, and I have to look away."

"Who is old, you are only thirty-two years old, and there is a lot of time to squander. You are not an idol small meat route, you have to rely on your face and age. You are an authentic strength, the older you are." There is a taste. I said that you are so early in the shadows? Just rely on your acting skills, filming for ten or twenty years is not a problem." Fang Kun sighs.

"I want to settle down and build a home of my own." When it comes to this, Ji Yan's expression changes. "You didn't tell me about the accident in a car accident?"

Hey, who will tell him? He came to the top of the fart, and only asked the East to ask the West Six Gods no one, which made me more upset. If you accidentally get photographed by a reporter, then you can have a big fun. Fang Kun was very disdainful, but he did not show it on the surface. He said, "I didn't inform him that he is still collecting in Sichuan."

Ji Yan looked at him thoughtfully and bowed his head. "That's good. Don't tell him about it, lest he worry. Akun, why don't you like Leyang?"

"Which I don't like him, you think too much." Fang Kun denied it, but he remembered something in his heart. When Lin Leyang was still working in the studio, he had put the financial seal on the table and forgot to lock it back. The seal was stolen. Fang Kun tried a circle. Everyone was afraid to report it because of Ji Ji’s relationship. Can dismiss the then financial controller. Later, when a female employee left the company, she secretly told Fang Kun about it. Although there is no evidence, she does not know whether it is true or false. However, Fang Kun has had a slap in the face of Lin Leyang. He always thinks that this person has no responsibility and responsibility. It is not good. Partner candidate.

He was afraid that Lin Leyang would drag down the seasons, and he would subconsciously stop the two from being together. But whether it can be long-lasting is a private matter between lovers, and it is not allowed to be ignored by others. He will not mention it, lest he be blamed by the season, saying that he is arrogant.

Ji Yan turned his head and looked at him with a strange expression for a while, and finally sighed, "Akun, our friends for many years, some words you can tell me directly, don't be bored in your heart. Le Yang is still young, doing things is not Mature, I will always grow up. I will teach him well."

"Hey, what are you talking about, who are the two of us, can't you talk openly?" Fang Kun said in the mouth, but he did not agree. Friends really need to be honest, but it depends on the other's lover, then it is another matter. He can not like Lin Leyang, but he will never be in the face of a friend. Thinking of this, his feelings of Xiao Shaoye were reduced a lot. Lin Leyang is still twenty-four years old and still studying at the university. Xiao Shaoye has already graduated from the master's degree in his early twenties. He is still an internationally famous school. People can't compare with people.