Chapter 112: Who can't live without it?

After two days in the family of Jiu, Xiao Jiashu and Ji Yan returned to China. For a long time, Xue Yu, who had not seen his son, personally ran to the airport to pick up people. Please have a meal for Ji Ji. The season was very polite, and he screamed in a sigh of relief. He also respected a few glasses of wine and his posture was extremely low.

Xiao Jiashu sat next to him, but he did not dare to have any intimate performance. He could only blink at the time when his mother didn't pay attention, pouting, and then burying his head and laughing. After a meal, Ji Yan has been itched and helpless by his lover. He sent Xue Yu's car to go out and go back to his car. He sighed long.

In the United States and the small tree spent more than two months, separated, he really is not used to. In the past, Xiaoshu always kept inseparable from him. When he got on the bus, he grabbed one of his arms, and he talked about it for a while, then kissed him a few mouthfuls, and then he reluctantly sat back. If the road is good, he will sneak out a hand and hold his free hand; if the road is not good, he will lean on the back of the chair, look at him after a while, and look at him again after a while, As if how to look at it is not enough.

At this time, Ji Yan will turn to look at him, or smile at him, or lick his head, he will immediately change from a sly state to a living tiger.

The person who buys the car for the first time will always be enthusiastic about driving. One person drives the car to a place hundreds of kilometers away. It only takes a few minutes, even if it is not stopped for a second, it will be very interesting. But the longer the driving experience, the more boring it is to drive. When I hear about driving by car, I almost immediately numb the scalp. The previous season was also in this state, very disgusting to drive, especially aversion to driving for hours.

But since he had a small tree, he fell in love with the two people staying in a closed space. They will find it interesting to talk about any topic. If there is no topic to talk about, they will say a few words of love, then they will be touched by each other and exchange a kiss. He can carry a small tree in a strange city for a few hours, or he can take him to another distant city in a whimsy, sit down at a restaurant on the side of the road, eat a pizza. Have a cup of coffee and then sway in the night.

During a long journey, as long as he is accompanied by a small tree, he will not feel exhausted at all. Sometimes he even thinks that he can keep moving forward with the small tree and drive to the end of the world.

Love is really a magical thing that can make a boring life a novelty, and can make things that are originally disgusting interesting. Ji Yan found that his life was undergoing earth-shaking changes due to small trees, but the change was good, sweet and fulfilling.

So at this moment, after sending away the small tree, he felt very lonely. He had been sitting in the driver's seat for a long time, but he didn't know what he should do. After about ten minutes, he started the engine and headed for the newly-arranged apartment. Before the tree was moved, it could not be called a home.

He originally wanted to live in a suburban villa, but the small tree did not agree. He said that the villas are too big for space and they don't feel each other's breath. If they are sitting in the living room downstairs watching TV, a study room on the upper floor handles official duties, and it looks like no one, it will be particularly lonely. Living in a small apartment is not the same, even if you are busy in different rooms, you can hear each other's sounds, and just call it, the person you love will immediately appear around you, let you hug How close is it?

Ji Yan listened to this and just smiled. He felt that Xiaoshu was particularly sticky and very cute. But when he really returned to the apartment and felt the empty room, he suddenly understood the meaning of his words. He put on his slippers, walked slowly into the living room, sat down on the soft sofa, and slid his fingers into the inner pocket of the suit. Only then did he find that he had not smoked for a long time, so he did not have a cigarette case around him.