Chapter 13: ungrateful

Liu Jia, who was sitting on his bed and smiling brightly and sadly, could not help but reveal a quirky, unpredictable expression. He looked directly at her, word by word, "This is over, you can stop."

Just right? This is not a good word! Li Jiaer’s heart was awkward. He thought that He Yi was already dead. He’s become a seller and went abroad. He’s mother didn’t know where to go. He really didn’t have to worry about anything, and he settled down. She didn't dare to mention Xiao Jiashu, but she wanted to get some protection from Ji Ji, so I looked at the phone.

Just at this time, her pre-determined alarm clock rang, and she immediately stood up, anxiously. "It was the phone call from the hospital. It should be something my mom had. Ji Ge, I will pick it up."

"Let's go." Ji Wei slightly daggers, then close his eyes and fake.

Fang Kun sighed, "Li Jiaer is not easy..."

"Don't talk." Ji Yan raised his hand to stop him.

Quiet outside the corridor, where is someone talking on the phone? Li Jiaer took her mobile phone and hid in the stairwell, violently rubbing her eyes, and then ordered two drops of eye drops, and made the eyelashes semi-wet, and took time to go back to the ward.

Fang Kun was worried about her mother. She seemed to cry when she saw her. She asked about it, but she was interrupted by Ji Yan. "Jia, I am a little tired, I want to sleep for a while. Go back first."

Li Jiaer, who is planning to play a bitter drama, "..." This script is wrong! She also waited for Ji Yan to ask why she was crying, and she could tell him that his mother was sick and needed a large amount of surgery. If he proposes to borrow money, he will firmly refuse. When he changes to Aurora in a few days, he can use economic constraints as an excuse to obtain his understanding. Ji Yan was born in a single-parent family and is very filial to his mother. This is known to the people all over the country.

Li Jiaer plans very well. This can not only push away the invitation of every day, but also completely offend the season, it is the best of both worlds. The so-called "increased condition" mother is now lying in the sanatorium to count the money. As long as she gives her enough money, she can do anything with her daughter, just as He Yi fell in the same year.

But the helpless season does not follow the cards, even ask questions, directly swearing? What is wrong with this? Li Jiaer is blind, and he doesn't even know how to leave the hospital.

Fang Kun looked at Ji Yan thoughtfully. "You didn't see Li Jiaer crying? Her mother must have an accident."

"What is the relationship between her mother's accident and you, with me? I am her dad or are you my father?" Ji Yan cold.

"This is not what you said." Fang Kun frowned.

"I really love talent, but not everyone can help. I am really old, my vision is not good." Ji Yan sincerely felt.

"How come again! Your eyes are very good! Li Jiaer not only sings well, but also has a very good acting style. He has the potential to burst red."

"Take your life as a play, every minute is shown to others to show, such a person's skills are poor? You say to Xiaotao, don't contact Li Jiaer again, if she does not want, you let She left."

"You are going to draw a line with Li Jiaer? You are not afraid of Xiao Jiashu?" Fang Kun was an accident.

Ji Yan ignored him and picked up the phone and dialed the phone. "Zhou Nan, have you contracted with Li Jiaer? Is it ready? Then let's put it first, don't rush to contact her. She is already looking for it. East, Aurora, right, already negotiated. No, I don't know, or I won't introduce her to you. I don't understand what she thinks..." Speaking here, Ji Yan's expression is slightly strange. After a pause, I said, "I am sorry this time, let you live a busy life. I will invite you to dinner the next day. OK, see you."