Chapter 125: A fascinating makeup photo

After holding the person who is in the heart, Xiao Jiashu is insulted. "Jie Ge, I know you will come!" Ji Ge must not want to leave him for too long. Just as he is not willing to separate from Ji Ge every minute.

"My little tree is getting smarter." Ji Yan smiled low, and wanted to lick his head and see him wearing a hood, don't worry, just have to give up.

"Mr. Ji, how come you?" Sun Hao rushed forward to say hello, and the other actors also came to salute, and the attitude was very respectful. They are not very familiar with Ji Yan, and they don't want to find a topic.

"I am the actor of Wei Wuzhen." The temperature of the season is right, and the palm of the tree should have been released on his back.

Xiao Jiashu also knows that they should be separated. Old friends are happy to meet each other, but no man will hug with another man for so long. However, he was really reluctant, but he didn't see it for ten days, but it seemed to be a few years old. He thought that if he was really a tree, then he could put the dense roots into Ji's body, and no one could separate them.

But he was not a tree after all, so he could only hold the quarter brother and shake it twice, and then he retreated to the side.

Ji Yan's gentle face almost could not be maintained, his fingertips trembled, and he seemed to want to pull the tree back to make him hold enough, but he still resisted. He had imagined what kind of scenes he would meet with Xiaoshu again. He would jump and scream with joy and greet himself with a brilliant smile, but all the joys and joys could not meet the thoughts of his heart overflowing. precious. He wrapped him with these thoughts and made him understand that even if they separated for a long time, their hearts were still together, and all the impatience and impetuousness settled and became a quiet joy.

When talking with these young actors, Ji Yan couldn't help but look at the small tree at a glance, and his attention was almost taken away by him. But he pretended to be very good on the surface and did not let others notice it.

"Mr. Ji, is your big wrist still coming to the "Queen of the Queen" crew to make a match?" Sun Hao is a straight girl, and she rarely speaks.

"The Queen is a very good work. It is my pleasure to participate in the performance." Ji Yan answered very humble. In fact, his appearance does not appear abrupt. In this movie, there are also old masters such as He Jiming and Aide Sheng. The coffee table is not inferior to him. This is a big female movie, and it is also a legendary story of how a woman climbs to the top in a patriarchal society. Almost all men exist to set off the Queen.

Sun Hao also thought of several other film emperors, suddenly showing an excited look. God, I can join the "Queen of the Queen" crew and at the same time join a movie with four filmmakers. This experience is enough for her to brag for a lifetime!

A few people have been chilling for a while, Xiao Jiashu is a little impatient, deliberately increase the volume, "Jie Ge, are you going to take a makeup photo later? Go, I will take you to make up."

"Yes, I am going to make a makeup photo," Ji Yanchong smiled softly. "Sorry everyone, I will be with you first."

"Mr. Ji, please go to work, we have to start work." Sun Hao and others reluctantly spread.

"Ji Ge is going with me." Xiao Jiashu took Ji Ge's wrist and took him into the dressing room halfway. The season is also following his footsteps, his face is full of light and clear smile.

After entering the dressing room, Xiao Jiashu immediately locked the door and hugged the head of Ji Ge. The mouth was full of ambiguity. "Zi Ge, I want to die these days, let me have a few kisses!" The Gejin group reported such a big thing, how can the mother not receive the news? Presumably, it will take a few minutes for her to kill, and when is it not to be treated?