Chapter 48: Ma Bao male Xiao Shaoye

Huang Zijin stared at the video for a while and said with emotion, "Small tree, if you can do this every time you shoot, then I have nothing to do. Teach you. The superb acting comes from life, not theory. You are undoubtedly the best in this assessment, I hope you can continue as always."

"I will insist on it," Xiao Jiashu said in a big way. "Zi Jinge, tell you the truth, I am positioning myself as a performing artist, not an actor."

"Hey..." Huang Zijin accidentally smiled and saw the elongated face of the sapling, and immediately waved his hand. "I didn't laugh at you. I just thought you were too cute, hahahaha..." At the end he still Did not hold back, squinted and laughed. Performing artist? This is an ideal little sapling!

"Zi Jinge, don't laugh, help me analyze these videos and see what else I have done badly. Hey, have you heard that?" Xiao Jiashu rushed to the neck of Huang Zijin, and the two were inseparable for a while. It has long been a relationship between the teacher and the friend.

Lin Leyang looked at the two people who were laughing and joking. The mood was extraordinarily complicated. When Huang Zijin analyzed the video of everyone and pointed out the advantages and disadvantages, he came to the 26th floor to find the season. He sat at the teahouse by the window and waited for the season to process the documents. He had a confused mind and had any ideas.

He had thought that Xiao Jiashu was only a shackle of acting without a family, but it turned out that the other party's acting skills were very good. He also thought that Xiao Jiashu was only relying on talent even if his acting skills were good. He could certainly catch up with his own efforts, but it turned out that his judgment was wrong. Right now, he suddenly remembers a sentence - not better than the people you are good, the terrible is that people who are better than you are working harder than you.

Yes, he was a little scared of Xiao Jiashu. Even in the most difficult period, he never looked for food in the garbage bin. Looking at Xiao Jiashu's bite of something that was stagnant and smelly, his heart was filled with disgust, but fear. As Huang Zijin said - he has such perseverance, what kind of drama is not good in the future? He will definitely be his biggest enemy!

The strong sense of crisis made Lin Leyang fidgety. I do not know from when, he has passively or actively regarded Xiao Jiashu as an imaginary enemy. He thought that he could use his efforts to defeat the other side, but he found out one day that the other party was a hundred times or even thousands of times more than his efforts. This huge psychological gap immediately catalyzed anxiety.

The coffee had already been finished, but he did not find it. He always put the cup on his lips and sipped his mouth.

Ji Yan put down the documents to see him, helplessly, "What's wrong with you, it seems to be lost."

"I..." Lin Leyang would like to talk to Ji Ge about Xiao Jiashu's three days of experience, but also talk about his own sorrow, but he quickly realized that this will only increase Ji Ge's affection for Xiao Jiashu, so immediately Changed, "I am thinking about a few endorsements I have received recently."

Ji Yan stared at him for a while, and told him, "Don't pick up the endorsements, first find your own position and then look at the positioning of the product, find a product that suits you and complements your image, otherwise it will only consume people's popularity. What endorsement do you receive? Let Fang Kun help you look at it, pick a suitable one from inside, don't be greedy."

Hey? However, Peng Xin has already helped me to go, and I will sign soon! Lin Leyang's scalp tightened, but he did not dare to oppose it. He did not tell the truth.

Ji Yan slowly fell on the back of the chair, one hand untied the tie, one hand pressed the eyebrows, it looked very tired. Silence for a while, he ordered, "In the future, no matter what job you receive, you have to say something to Fang Kun, and he will make a decision." Although Fang Kun has some mother-in-law, he still cares about his business, but his ability to work is first-class. of.