💞 Love Potion 💞

Souri Vday #2 - Love Potion.
Baby, don't you know, that you're my golden hour 
The colour of my sky, you set my world on fire 
And I know, I know everything's gonna be alright 
- Golden Hour, Kacey Musgraves - 

--- 

Sarawat woke up to the soft bird chirps, cool wind stroking against his bare skin, leaving patches of goosebumps behind.

He buried his nose into Tine's raven, fluffy hair, inhaling the sweet vanilla scent emitting from Tine's scalp.

Tine nestled his head into the crook of Sarawat's neck. At first sight, he appeared to be asleep but Sarawat felt Tine's fingers strumming against the delicate skin on his stomach.

Sarawat adjusted his posture under the duvet, his arms circling around Tine's shoulders possessively.

Both of them were equally naked, the only article on their bodies were their fresh boxers, which Sarawat had helped Tine to wear his after a passionate night they had spent together.

10 days without each other was just pure torture.

Tine's fingers continued to rake against the side of Sarawat's torso, on the sensitised strip of exposed skin right above the waistband of his boxers.

And Sarawat felt like he was in heaven for a split second, it felt right, all the pieces felt right. He let out a satisfied sigh and caged Tine tighter in his arms.

Long ago, he had convinced himself that he would be content by just bottling his adoration towards Tine up, as long as he would have Tine by his side.

He didn't know that his cowardice would hurt Tine so badly. If he could turn back time, he would be sure to be the braver one between the both of them.

Sarawat nearly choked in tears as he strolled down the memory lane, wishing that he could turn back time.

When Tine professed his feelings for Sarawat, Tine thought he was hopelessly in love with his best friend. He just needed an outlet to release the long-accumulated emotions.

He thought he would lose Sarawat as a friend with the emotional confession. What he didn't anticipate was that Sarawat was also on the same page with him.

And Tine thanked God for what He had given him freely - to be able to love Sarawat fearlessly in an equal relationship.

Sarawat felt the teasing touches on his waist going south, not that he minded, but things would get heated quickly and he didn't think Tine would be up for another round of sex this morning.

Tine slipped his palms into Sarawat's boxers until he found the bare strip of skin at the curve where Sarawat's thighs met with his hips, Tine caressed and squeezed the fleshy cheeks experimentally, earning a guttural growl from Sarawat.

"Morning, Wat." Tine said sleepily, but the tone of his voice was undeniably a light and playful one.

This boy, he definitely knows what he's doing now.

"Morning, how are you feeling?" Sarawat flicked Tine's bangs, putting Tine's bare face on full display.

"Lazily horny." Tine chuckled at his own words, the tip of his high cheekbones turned into a rosy hue.

Tine was never this vocal about his sentiments, but a few lessons from Sarawat did the magic of opening him up - both literally and figuratively.

"Good one, what can I do to help you then?" Sarawat pressed a kiss on Tine's round nose, his palms slid underneath the duvet along the lines of Tine's figure.