🔞 1 or 2? 🔞

CW: So, how do I write Dom from the bottom?
They don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the I love you's
But I bet you if they only knew 
They would just be jealous of us, they don't know about the up all nights
They don't know I've waited all my life just to find a love that feels this right
- They Don't Know About Us, One Direction -

--- 

"Wat, we don't have to do this if you're uncomfortable." Tine placed a sniff kiss on Sarawat's cheeks, his arms circling Sarawat's waist.

"No no, Tine, that's not it. I'm just." Sarawat whimpered, his voice trailed off as he allowed the insecurity from his insides took over him completely.

"Talk to me, Wat, you're just?" Tine moved his left hand upwards, stroking Sarawat's bread cheeks gently.

"I'm just afraid that I'm not good enough for you." Sarawat lowered his head embarrassingly.

What if I couldn't make it right?

"Wat, I wasn't sure if I was doing things right the last time, were you disappointed?"

"No no, Tine, you were, and you are perfect."

"Wat, no matter how things turn out later, you are perfect." Tine reassured Sarawat.

The uncertainty in Sarawat's eyes dissipated a little, but still, Tine thought it wasn't enough.

"And I promise I'll be there with you, every single step, just keep talking to me, will you?" Tine kissed Sarawat's cheeks again before he looked into Sarawat's eyes.

"Then let's do this." Sarawat released a puff of air he didn't know he was holding.

Tine captured Sarawat's Cupid-bowed shape lips almost instantly as Sarawat dropped the last word. He slid his hands under the T-shirt Sarawat was wearing, feeling the muscles rippling under his palms.

He felt for Sarawat's nipples with his thumb, he drew imaginary circles against them, until they were fully erected under his touch.

Sarawat moaned into the kiss, he always had the upper hand when it comes to having sex with Tine, but not tonight.

He felt vulnerable, powerless, yet liberated as Tine kissed him hungrily.

"Safeword, love?"

Tine released Sarawat's lips and whispered against the crimson red flesh.

"Stop." Sarawat whispered back, feeling their lips rubbed against one another.

"You're not allowed to cum until I said so." Their warm breathes were tingling against one another's lips.

"Yes."

"Ready?"

"Yes."

"Strip." Tine growled almost impatiently, desiring to feel Sarawat's skin against his without any barrier in between.

Sarawat took a deep breath before he rolled his T-shirt over his head, then removing his shorts alongside his boxers.

"Turn, put your hands behind."

Sarawat turned as instructed, placing his wrist at the small of his back, feeling the edge of the handcuffs brushing against his wrist before Tine tightened them accordingly.

"Gorgeous, baby, do you know that?" Tine said breathlessly, flicking light kisses against Sarawat's shoulder blades.

Sarawat's cheeks flushed with inconsistent shades of red and pink upon listening to that compliment coming from Tine. It felt different when he was at the other end of the string.