💕 Merry Merlot 💕

Eating Souri #1 - Merry Merlot.
If I had to live my life without you near me 
The days would all be empty, the nights would seem so long 
With you I see forever, oh, so clearly 
I might have been in love before but it never felt this strong 
- Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You, George Benson - 

--- 

Sarawat's mouth watered instinctively as he watched Tine's chest flexing under the thin fabric with every movement Tine made.

His fingers were already aching to grope those supple muscles like plucking his favourite guitar strings.

I'm literally digging my own grave from my grave. Rest in peace, Sarawat Guntithanon.

///

If anyone was to be blamed for Sarawat's constant burning desire to grope Tine's chest, then, Boss and Man were definitely the ones to be blamed.

Sarawat didn't know he has this weird chest fetishism, until his friends pointed it out last night.

Since then, his sight was glued to Tine's chest, whether it was clothed or unclothed.

Even when they are still fake-dating, currently.

Sarawat licked his lower lip instinctively as he watched Tine coming out from the bathroom, bare-chested, only a brown towel was wrapped around his tiny waist.

Those pecs.

Tine's voice faded into the background white noise, he could barely register what Tine had been saying for the past 10 or so minutes.

Sarawat could feel his c'ck twitching in interest, combined with his morning wood, everything soon became too overwhelmed for him.

Tine narrowed his eyes doubtfully when Sarawat acted like a puppet, vision zeroing into somewhere on his body motionlessly.

Following Sarawat's heated gaze, Tine realised a grim truth.

Saraleo!

As if Tine was accustomed to some kind of training, he covered his chest with his palms immediately, effectively snapping Sarawat back to earth.

Sarawat put on his lost puppy eyes, silently begging for Tine to allow him to ogle those delicious pecs for a few more seconds.

"No! Don't even think about it!"

"Please? Isn't that some boyfriend's priorities?"

"Hello? We are just fake-dating to keep Green away from me, Green is not even here now!"

Tine clenched his jaw squarely, still confused with the reason why Sarawat would want to look at his chest.

"Fine!" Sarawat sulked internally, he knew they were just fake dating, but Tine didn't need to be this honest about their relationship.

Sighing for the umpteenth time and running his fingers across his dishevelled hair frustratingly, Sarawat stood up and headed to the bathroom, not forgetting to remove the towel from Tine's waist.

"Saraleo!"

"Don't worry, I know mine is bigger."

"F'ck off!"

Sarawat locked himself up in Tine's bathroom, removing his clothes before turning on the showerhead, staring at his erection hesitantly before gripping it tightly.

F'ck this!

On the other side of the door, Tine bit his plump lips shyly as he fished for a button-up shirt.