💕 What About Her? 💕

She's got you mesmerised while I die 
Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty 
- Heather, Conan Gray - 

--- 

Weeks, then months went by quickly as Tine busied himself with different legal responsibilities in Âme Sœur Agency.

He was slowly recovering from the agony of watching Sarawat drifting further away from him.

He was slowly accepting the fact that part of his heart had left him, to be with Sarawat for the rest of his life.

He was mourning for his first love, which had ended before it even started.

Only if you knew how much I liked you.

He would still bump into Pear occasionally in the office. Sometimes, it was Pear sending documents to him from Earn; sometimes, they would reach the elevator together; sometimes, they would take a short break and get coffee from the Souri coffee kiosk, located just on the ground floor.

But Sarawat likes her better.

Even if he had tried, he still couldn't look for that good-enough reason to hate her.

But how could I hate her, she's such an angel.

There were a few times when Sarawat and Pear would head out for lunch together. Pear would invite Tine to come along.

But then again, kinda wish she were dead as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes.

How could he witness Sarawat and Pear interacting with one another sweetly without feeling anything?

Wish I were Pear.

Tine wished he has the ability to turn back time, to be a little less timid, to be a little more courageous. He would literally do everything and anything to get back to Sarawat.

That is, if Sarawat still wants him back.

It was raining outside, Scrubb's songs were playing in the stereo and his fingers were toying the pick.

///

Sarawat was feeling increasingly restless as he had his lunch with Pear again today.

It seemed like Tine was completely unaffected by how the events are unfolding. Just like those old times.

Pear is an outgoing girl, who probably talks way too much. Sarawat is finding it hard to keep up with her energy level. Sarawat would be drained halfway through their lunch dates.

He would rather be with Tine.

At least, if he couldn't keep up with the conversation between Tine, he could still stare at that gorgeous face into the daylight.

"P'Wat, when are you meeting Earn again?"

"What? Meeting?"

"Yeah, meeting Earn up for music jamming sessions? It has been quite some time since you guys last gathered together?"

Sarawat was perplexed, how did Pear know Ctrl+S was meeting up regularly?

"Uhm, not sure, why?"

"Oh, I'm planning to surprise Earn for our anniversary. Do you think you can organise a jamming session this weekend so that I could surprise her properly?"

What the f'ck?

"Wait. Anniversary? Earn?"

Pear blushed profusely at the mention of Earn's name.