🔞 Red 🔞

CW: Slight BDSM, bondage, cum control 
Wanting your love to come into me feeling it slow, over this dream 
Touch me with a kiss, touch me with a kiss 
Now you're above feeling it still, tell me it's love, tell me it's real 
Touch me with a kiss, feel me on your lips 
- Heavenly, Cigarettes After Sex -

--- 

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can just call it a night." Sarawat asked for the last time, he stroked Tine's milky cheeks gently with his thumb.

Tine was lying on his back nakedly on the bed, his hands and legs attached to each corner of the bed with cuffs attached to silver long chains.

The cuffs were specially chosen by Sarawat, he made sure that the edges of the cuffs were fully padded with soft cushions so that Tine's delicate wrist and ankles wouldn't be in pain during their play later.

The chains were just long enough to allow Tine to roll over his stomach.

"You wouldn't hurt me, would you?" Tine bit his lower lip nervously.

Despite he was the one who agreed on being restrained while having sex tonight, he couldn't help but feel uncertain about what was going to happen next.

Tine had completely no reference point to picture what was lying ahead of him later, he could only put his trust in Sarawat.

"No, I wouldn't. I promise you." Sarawat reassured Tine.

"Then let's do this, shall we?" Tine felt the heaviness on his shoulders lifted with Sarawat's reassurance.

"Safeword, love?" The hint of dominance in Sarawat's deep, husky voice ran straight to Tine's c'ck.

"Red."

"You don't get to cum unless I said so. Clear?"

"Yes."

"Ready?"

"Yes."

Within a split second, Sarawat's gaze hardened as he ran his fingers skillfully against Tine's body, leaving trails of goosebumps behind as he made his way to toy with Tine's pink nipples.

Tine could only gasp helplessly as he felt his nipples stiffened gradually. Sarawat's nails grazed lightly against the bud, earning him a breathless moan from Tine.

Sarawat lowered his head down until his nose nudged against Tine's torso, his fingers still stroking Tine's nipples as he licked Tine's exposed abs slowly, occasionally giving it a few bites, pioneering a slippery path of love bites with uneven shades from Tine's belly button until he reached Tine's left nipple.

Tine hissed from the combination of pain and pleasure.

Never had Tine ever felt so vulnerable and helpless during sex. He couldn't differentiate if those tears forming slowly in his eyes was due to the embarrassment he is feeling now, or due to the fact that he was rendered immobile, or maybe, it was just purely out of the sexual stimulations that flowed under his skin. He felt that he could explode anytime from now.

"Waaaattt!"

Tine let out a high-pitched scream when Sarawat sunk his teeth into Tine's left nipple, giving a few rough nips while pinching the other one. Sarawat then switched sides, giving the other nipple the same attention. Tine's c'ck was already aching with need, pre-cum smearing messily on Sarawat's stomach.

"F'ck, Wat." He chanted Sarawat's name like a mantra as he drowned himself in ecstasy.

Satisfied with how Tine's nipples were glistening glossily under the warm white light, Sarawat released Tine's tender nipple with a sensuous 'pop' sound.