🔞 Round Two Please? 🔞

CW: Very, extremely kinky sex ahead
Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back 
You take me places that tear up my reputation, manipulate my decisions 
There's nothing holdin' me back 
- There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back, Shawn Mendes - 

--- 

"Wat! Stop it!"

Tine had completely no idea how Sarawat and he ended up in such an embarrassing position. Moments ago, Tine was still lying casually on Wat's thigh while watching the Godfather. 

Something in Wat must have malfunctioned. 

Once Sarawat came back from the washroom, instead of sitting on the same spot, he towered over Tine and started palming Tine's member while looking straight into Tine's eyes with his lost-puppy eyes. 

Tine was just wearing Wat's oversized white button-ups and his grey boxers, putting his milky and well-defined thighs on full display. The first two buttons were left undone, Wat insisted, saying that it made Tine looked innocent and sexy simultaneously. 

The elastic band of his boxers was sitting right on top of his balls, effectively exerting a little pressure at the base of his own c'ck, prolonging the duration for him to reach his high. 

The tight opening was barely enough for Wat to pull his c'ck out before sucking him off.  

Sarawat knelt on both of his knees, one on each side of Tine's thighs, his bow-shaped lips were tightly circled around Tine's c'ck, moaning irregularly, while both of his hands were roaming on Tine's chest under the white shirt and occasionally, pinching Tine's nipples. 

Tine buried his fingers in Sarawat's moppy hair, guiding Sarawat as Sarawat enjoyed himself. Tine bounced off lightly on his bottom while thrusting himself into Sarawat's warm cavern. 

"Ahhh, Wat. F'ck."

Sarawat started off by nipping the foreskin of Tine's c'ck gently using his lips. His skilful tongue was swirling at the head of Tine's c'ck before shoving the entire length into his throat. The translucent trail of saliva on Sarawat's chin, dripping on Tine's thigh and boxers, was an indication of how wet and slippery Tine's c'ck was. 

"I'm close Wat." 

Instead of continuing his play, Sarawat backed off and pulled the base of Tine's c'ck, stopping him from coming there and then. 

"What the hell, Sarawat." Tine whimpered in dissatisfaction. 

"Shhh, patience." Sarawat hushed Tine while putting on a c'ck ring around Tine's red, angry c'ck, intentionally rubbing against the sensitive head. 

"It hurts." Tine tried to bargain with Wat to allow him to cum now. 

"But you said stop it earlier." 

"You know I didn't really mean that." Tine whined.

"Shhh, patience. I will let you cum later." Sarawat promised as he placed Tine's erection back into his boxers. 

/// 

Torturously, Sarawat and Tine finished watching The Godfather until the credit was rolling. Tine pushed Sarawat into the couch and rubbed his painful c'ck against the fabric of the muscle tee, in front of Sarawat's lower abdomen impatiently. 

"Wat, hngh!" Leveraging on his body weight, Tine pushed both of Sarawat's shoulders into the couch as he thrusted with his covered c'ck against Sarawat's without caring to remove his shirt or boxers. 

"Touch me, please." 

Sarawat smirked deviously before he flipped Tine, caging Tine under him. 

"Tine, baby. You're so hot when you're sexually deprived." 

Tine was already drowning in waves of ecstasy. He immediately flipped himself and laid on his stomach and rubbed against the couch irritatingly, trying to find a release, arching his back into an alluring curve while nudging his fleshy ass cheeks into Sarawat's face. 

Sarawat's pupils were dilated at the sight of Tine's plump ass, jingling temptingly as Tine plunged himself into the couch. Sarawat removed Tine's boxers in a painfully slow tempo, brushing against the fair skin playfully. 

Sarawat wasn't expecting to see Tine's asshole clenching around a black butt plug. 

"Wat, please." 

"Kinky, aren't you?" 

Sarawat slowly removed the plug from Tine's channel before shoving it back completely, making sure to brush against his prostate lightly and caused Tine to moan loudly. He felt for the tube of lube he brought along when he came back from the washroom earlier and drizzled generously between those cheeks and also on the plug. His own c'ck hardened at the erratic sight of excessive lube oozing out from Tine's gaping hole. 

Sarawat reached under and wrapped Tine's c'ck tightly into his hands, spreading the glistening fluid from the head along Tine's length. Throwing his head back, Tine involuntarily thrusted into Sarawat's fist. 

Every backward movement from Tine was met with Sarawat merciless pushes of the plug deeper into Tine, dead on on Tine's sweet spot, amplifying the pleasure experienced by Tine. Watching Tine rocking back and forth on his knees with his back curved into an elegant arch nearly made Sarawat cum in his pants. 

What Tine didn't know was that, a matching c'ck ring was sitting at the base of Sarawat's c'ck as well. Sarawat made the earlier trip to the washroom because he couldn't hold himself in his pants anymore when seeing Tine's thighs dangling appealingly against the armrest of the couch. 

The dual-sensation from the front and back sent waves of raptures as Tine came fiercely even with the c'ck ring still securing at the base of his member. The orgasm was so intense that Tine could feel his head buzzing as he emptied himself. 

Before Tine collapsed, Sarawat extended his arms and pulled Tine into his embrace, unknowingly pushing the plug deeper into the oversensitive hole as he settled Tine on his lap. 

"Watttttt!" 

"Yes baby?" 

"Round two please?" Tine smiled sheepishly. 

--- 

Note 

Well, this was completely inspired by a fan-art on Twitter. Anyways, what a poorly-written smut, but I hope I am doing a little better, k thanks bye! 👀👀