🔞 Princess 🔞

CW: Smutty smut and fluffy fluff
Walking with eyes closed from technicolour dreams 
Crystal kaleidoscopes were singing blue and green 
Realer than real in front of me 
If only you could see what I could see 
- Figment of My Mind, Bruno Major - 

--- 

Tine tried to turn himself around in Sarawat's arms while still being half-awake, unknowingly swaying his hips against Sarawat's bare c'ck.

He remembered how he had fingered Sarawat open yesterday, how he had wickedly denied Sarawat's orgasm repeatedly and how Sarawat finally losing his own cool, pounding into Tine ruthlessly.

Tine smiled contently at the wild train of thoughts, also, realising his c'ck stirred in interest almost instantaneously.

Traitor.

He did a quick assessment on his own body as he stroked his own erection slowly, he thrust gently into his own fist while rubbing Sarawat's growing erection in between his ass cheeks.

Sarawat was probably too worn out from last night, the rough sex from last night was one of the wildest they've ever done since they were together.

Tine removed Sarawat's arm that was pressing against his waist carefully, he salivated in response as he looked back. Tine saw how Sarawat was still asleep, but fully aroused with Sarawat expo erecting proudly against his lower belly.

Sarawat adjusted his body, laying on his back as he felt the warmth between his arms slipping away, eager to cling to the last hint of comfort in his dreams.

Perfect.

Cautiously, Tine palmed Sarawat's c'ck before rolling a condom for him, not forgetting to coat his erection generously with lube.

Then, Tine sat onto Sarawat's c'ck steadily, feeling the thickness and length opening him up gradually.

Despite he was already loosened up from the wild ride earlier, Tine still felt the pain buzzing from the spot where Sarawat and he were connected.

Tine tilted his body slightly, waiting for the burn to fade into a dull pain.

"Tine?" Sarawat mumbled somewhere between his dreams and reality.

Tine tugged against Sarawat's nipples as he sunk himself on Sarawat, he bit on his lower lip to suppress the moan that was threatening to escape for his lips.

Maybe, if I ride hard enough, I could wake him up.

It had only been less than 8 hours since he had Sarawat's c'ck in him, yet he was still craving for more.

Tine leaned down and sunk his teeth into the delicate flesh of Sarawat's neck, leaving trails of love bites behind.

"Urgh, Wat." Tine panted breathlessly.

Sarawat thought he was hallucinating, he felt something moist and tight wrapping around his c'ck. On the other hand, the mixture of pain-pleasure was spreading from his chest and neck to the rest of his body.

Instinctively, Sarawat attempted to wrap his fingers around his own erection, aching for some release, only to end up kneading Tine's jiggling ass cheeks as Tine bounced restlessly on Sarawat.

"Hmmm, you're finally up."

Still in a daze, Sarawat thrust upwards with every downwards stroke from Tine, sending his c'ck deeper into Tine's channel.

"Tine, what are you doing?"

"Waking you up by being your best c'ck-rider." Tine replied shamelessly.