🔞 Reminder 🔞

CW: Sex with light angst
Like a river flows surely to the sea 
Darling, so it goes, some things are meant to be 
Take my hand, take my whole life too 
Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you 
- Can't Help Falling in Love, Haley Reinhart -

--- 

"Tine, look!" Sarawat was showing Tine two identical bracelets, dangling casually as his left hand clasped onto the strings of the bracelets.

Tine recognised the guitar pick that he had cut into halves when he was little almost immediately. The black guitar pick was cut into halves when he was totally clueless about the fact that guitar picks were supposed to be used as a whole.

He was certain that if Sarawat didn't have a crush on him since they were young, a fist would have landed squarely on his jaw already.

Tine's cheeks were tainted with a tinge of red as Tine recalled when Sarawat confessed his feelings to Tine a few days back.

Tine had witnessed how Sarawat had grown from a talented boy into a fine gentleman.

His sporty characteristics on the field and his elegant build on the stage. Sarawat was his Sun and his Moon.

And Tine loved both of Sarawat's personalities equally.

Tine had forgotten how he first realised his sentiments for Sarawat.

His heart would ache in agony when he saw girls blushing around Sarawat, competing with one another to gain Sarawat's attention.

His heart bloomed into fields of lavender when Sarawat was being all touchy with him.

He looked forward to the dawns when they would meet to go to school together and he looked forwards to the dusks when they would spend the rest of the night together. They could literally do anything, from watching sappy romcoms to completing assignments.

And the one and only thing Tine was excited about? Sleepovers.

Even the stars would know his deepest secrets. The warmth emitting from Wat's well-sculptured back, the melodious heartbeat echoing from Wat's warm chest and the adorable pout forming at Wat's bow-shaped lips.

Tine would spend the entire night looking at a sleeping Wat, trying to memorise all the curves of Wat's face while drifting away into his dreamy wonderland, where he was finally able to imagine dating with Wat without the fear of rejection.

The only thing Tine failed to anticipate was that Sarawat was falling as hard as himself.

Even now, as Sarawat slipped the pick bracelet onto his wrist, he still chose to believe that he was just one of Sarawat's 3am calls.

///

The adorable boy grew into an ethereal angel.

The academic brilliance that sought him into studying a Law degree and his heart of gold. Tine was his methadone and his cocaine.

And Sarawat loved both of Tine's personalities equally.

Sarawat would always remember how he first discovered his deep feelings for Tine.

His heart would be all mushy whenever Tine smiles, intentionally or unintentionally.

His fear to play on stage or on the field would diminish into nothingness as long as Tine was there rooting for him.

Daybreaks marked the beginnings of their days together and nightfalls marked the beginnings of them just being themselves comfortably.

And the one thing he loved the most? Sleepovers.