🔞 Best Part 🔞

CW: Public sex, like public public
Where you go I follow no matter how far 
If life is a movie, then you're the best part 
- Best Part, Daniel Caesar - 

--- 

It is Tine's birthday today and Sarawat decided to surprise Tine. Tine had always been the best part of his life.

He once felt bitter about the fact that he failed to grasp his opportunity during that fateful Scrubb's concert.

Yes, he felt helpless and yes, he felt like he was the biggest idiot on earth for letting Tine off.

But when the universe brought Tine back to him again, he felt his struggles throughout the last few years fading away.

He thanked God for those struggles, that made him capable of loving Tine with all his strength and might.

Tine Guntithanon, you're the sunshine on my life.

And he pledged to love Tine for the rest of his life, unreservedly.

Tine remembered everything between Sarawat and him since they had started fake-dating.

Those burning gazes, those gentle touches and those heart-warming confessions.

Sarawat had laid himself bare before Tine, flaunting his pure adoration without holding himself back.

And one year ago, they tied the knot, promising to be together until death does them apart in the future.

///

"Wat baby, where are we going?"

They had just finished dinner at Tine's favourite restaurant, the bouquet of roses in Tine's arms complemented the rosiness across his cheeks beautifully.

Even Tine himself wasn't sure, if his cheeks were burning due to the wine he had just now, or due to Sarawat's effort in preparing the flowers for him.

As the rising star in the entertainment industry, the vocal of Ctrl+S had completely zero privacy as soon as he stepped out of his apartment.

And the worst thing? Sarawat couldn't declare his love for Tine openly.

But today is Tine's birthday, and also, their first wedding anniversary.

They can go and f'ck themselves if they have anything against Tine.

Hence, the large bouquet of red roses for his one and only Tine.

Tine had worked as Ctrl+S's manager tirelessly for the past few years, managing the gig schedules for the band and also overlooking their contracts.

After all, he graduated as a lawyer and passed his bar exam. The manager role was just a bonus for him since he got to work with Sarawat all the time.

And who doesn't want free tickets to Ctrl+S's concerts?

He blushed at the thought of how Sarawat demanded his regular dose of Tine kisses before he went on stage, claiming that they were the most effective cure to his stage frights.

Tine would laugh at that ridiculous excuse.

Who on earth would believe that Sarawat Guntithanon experiences stage fright? Every. F'cking. Time.

Well, they ended up leaving the fitting room with a limping Tine and a panting Sarawat.

///

The corner of Sarawat's lips curved into a shy smile, he had planned to bring Tine to his secret getaway tonight.