🔞 Tie Me, Use Me 🔞

CW: Bondage, cum control, oversensitivity, not BDSM just kinky
Can we keep screaming all night? And make up until it's light?
That's when I say that you're right and feel your body on mine
Oh, maybe that's why I stay 
- Easy Love, Lauv - 

--- 

Tine had always been the adventurous one between Sarawat and himself when it comes to sex. He had always wanted to try how does it feel to be tied up in bed as Sarawat f'cked him into the daylight.

However, Sarawat was a simp for him, claiming that doing so would hurt him. Hence, never had Tine ever experienced what he was desiring for.

So, Tine had a sophisticated plan for tonight that would, hopefully, nudge Sarawat into satisfying him.

Tine was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, looking at his own reflection as he put on a pair of white lace lingerie. He bit his lips nervously, slipping Sarawat's extra-large black button-up shirt onto himself. He sighed in contentment when the silky edge of the scarves tied to his wrists brushed across his torso.

I hope he likes it.

///

"Tine, baby, what are we having for dinner tonight?" Sarawat just got home from his practice session, to say he missed Tine was an understatement.

He was craving for Tine after not seeing Tine throughout the entire day.

Dinner was already ready, Tine had turned off the stove, pretending to stir the ramen in the pot as he waited for Sarawat to come home.

Sarawat licked his lips hungrily as he saw those pair of milky thighs on display, Tine was only wearing a pair of white boxers, that contrasted sharply against the black shirt he was in, without his pants.

That was all it took to spark the lust in Sarawat.

Not forget to mention how Tine was wearing Sarawat's clothes, exactly the way how Sarawat loved it.

God, baby.

Sarawat pressed his chest against Tine's back, circling his arms protectively around Tine's small waist while inhaling Tine's natural body scent greedily. His hot breathes fanning against the back of Tine's ear as he breathed.

"Tine, this is not good for my heart." Sarawat whispered softly.

"But it's good for your."

Tine pushed his hips back slightly, bumping into the pooling heat between his ass cheeks.

"Say ramen to your ass tonight."

With that, Sarawat carried Tine into their bedroom.

Tine had all planned out, he smiled slyly as he remembered the things he had placed on their bed earlier.

///

When Sarawat pushed the bedroom's door open, he felt his soul left his body for a moment.

Tine had decorated their bedroom, with a lot of effort, actually. The cogs in Sarawat's brain was turning slowly, he was trying to recall if today is some kind of anniversaries or Tine's birthday.

Or did Tine get a promotion today?

Fiery red rose petals were scattered across the white bedsheets and the aroma diffuser was giving out a homey cypress scent. Apart from the rose petals, Tine had also placed flavoured lubes and condoms, alongside a pair of handcuffs on the bed.

"Wat." Tine sunk his teeth into Sarawat's ear lobe, toying it with his tongue playfully.

Sarawat had been taking too much time to process what was happening and Tine thought that he needed to fix this. Sarawat moaned and shivered uncontrollably as he felt the warmth spreading from his ear lobe through his limbs.