💕 Lemon Drop 💕

Eating Souri #2 - Lemon Drop.
Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry 
You don't know how lovely you are 
I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart 
Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions 
Oh, let's go back to the start 
- The Scientist, Coldplay - 

--- 

Sarawat's fingers curled around his phone tightly, watching the cover video of "Your Smile" repeatedly.

It was a video he had taken right after Scrubb's concert, thinking of his smiley boy who had bumped into him during the concert.

His heart ached sweetly of that memory from a few days back.

The humid air was hanging thickly, the sun was torrid and Sarawat was getting increasingly frustrated among the excited crowd.

Pam latched her arm around Sarawat's, smiling brightly to Sarawat as she listened to Scrubb singing.

However, Sarawat could only think of his air-conditioned room, his fantasy of lying lazily on his bed.

Screw Man for inviting us over.

"It's going to be fun, free Scrubb's concert, my friend! And Pam is tagging along as well!" Man wiggled his eyebrows comically.

"So?"

"I thought both of you were dating?"

"Man, I told you, I only like her as a friend, as a good friend." Sarawat sighed.

"But, Wat, don't blame me for not reminding you this earlier. Pam doesn't see you as a good friend."

Man emphasised the last two words, patting Sarawat's shoulders with a tinge of caution. He knew, Sarawat didn't say yes, nor did he say no, it was Pam's one-man show all along this time.

Sarawat bit his lower lip guiltily, he wanted to turn Pam down, yet, simultaneously, he didn't want to lose a friend like Pam.

"Yeah, cool cool, I know that. It's just that she's such a nice friend, I wouldn't want to risk losing someone like her."

"So you risk losing your sanity? I don't think Pam would appreciate your gesture, you're only hurting her more by allowing her bubble to grow. And also, she's smart, she will figure everything out sooner or later."

"Fine, I'll just tag along to Scrubb's concert. Who knows? I might find the love of my life." Sarawat joked pathetically, not knowing what fate has for him.

"Yeah, I'll see you around then."

///

The concert was meh, but Sarawat knew he was doomed.

He was doomed when the smiley boy standing in front of him bumped into him as Scrubb's songs continued to play in the background.

Sarawat swore he was that close to puff indignantly, only to stop his actions when the boy apologised to him.

Since then, his vision was fixated on the bunny-like boy in front of him.

Pam tugged on his arms experimentally, thinking that he was still angry at that accidental bump.

"Hey, Wat, calm down." Pam stroked her fingers against the back of Sarawat's palms delicately.

"What?"

"You were staring at him, here, have a drink." Pam handed the cup of Blue Hawaii over to Sarawat, the cool water droplets were still condensing on the wall of the cup.