🔞 Punishment Time 🔞

CW: Bondage. 
I'm jealous of the rain that falls upon your skin 
It's closer than my hands have been 
I'm jealous of the rain, I'm jealous of the wind 
That ripples through your clothes 
It's closer than your shadow 
- Jealous, Labrinth - 

--- 

"Wat, kiss me please."

"Hmmm? Don't you think you deserve some punishment?"

Well, two can play this game.

Tine lifted his hips and ground into Sarawat expo, he moaned loudly as he adjusted his hips until he found the right pressure to pleasure himself. Sarawat's pupils dilated at the sight, he decided to let Tine continue whatever he has in mind.

Time's up Tine Teepakorn.

Tine was still dry humping into Sarawat, he didn't realise that Sarawat had already undone his shirt buttons, leaving his torso exposed.

"Well, baby, punishment time. Hmmm?"

Once Sarawat's last note dissipated in the air, he dipped and took one of Tine's nipples in between his teeth, sinking his teeth into the pink nub.

Tine moaned again, feeling Sarawat's calloused fingers teasing his other nipple.

"Wat, urgh, don't bite."

Sarawat loosened his jaw, his bites became licks and sucks. Tine's nipples were tender from the teasing, now glistening warmly with Sarawat's saliva.

"Hmmm, Tine, you said I could touch your boobs if I follow you home." Sarawat mumbled incoherently while he sucked on the other nipple.

"Ye... Ye... Yes. But, urgh, God, f'ck."

Incoherent words escaped from Tine's lips, Tine didn't even know what he was trying to convey with those broken thoughts.

His brain was on high above the waves of pleasure and Sarawat wasn't doing any better.

Tine's sweet moans travelled straight south to Sarawat's c'ck, he was painfully hard as he fondled Tine's nipples, watching the pink nubs appearing and disappearing in between his fingers.

Once Sarawat was satisfied with how wrecked Tine was under him, he lifted Tine effortlessly from the couch and bent Tine against the dining table.

With Tine's wrists bonded with his own belt, he could only stretch himself on the table, presenting himself in the most delectable way to Sarawat. His pants were already hanging loosely on his waist without his belt fastening it.

Sarawat ran his hands on both sides of Tine's body before he slipped them into Tine's boxers, feeling for the stiff erection blindly, his thumb rubbed against the slippery head, reducing Tine into a moaning mess.

"Wat, God, there, f'ck yes!"

"You mean here?"

His other hand moved in between Tine's ass cheeks, feeling for the clenching rim. Slowly, he drew imaginary circles against the inviting entrance.

"Urgh, Wat, please."

"No, tua woon wai, this is supposed to be your punishment."

Sarawat gritted, jealousy fueling his desires as he pulled Tine's pants and boxers in one go. His fingers were back to teasing Tine's rim and c'ck again. He watched Tine's rim clenching and unclenching at the flooding sensations.

"God Wat, stop teasing."

"Yeah?"

Tine was tempted to turn around and punch Sarawat with all the pent up sexual frustrations he is experiencing now. Before he could do so, he felt a broad, warm, moist lick against his butt cheeks.