🔞 Blinded 🔞

CW: Mentions of cyberbullying, NSFW.
Light it up, on the run, let's make love tonight 
Make it up, fall in love, try, baby, I am right here 
But you'll never be alone 
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn 
Baby, I am right here  
- Dusk Till Dawn, ZAYN feat. Sia -

--- 

Why would Sarawat like me? I'm just a nobody.

It has almost been a year since Sarawat and he got together.

This means, it has also almost been a year since he was harshly attacked on social media.

Tine found it a little easier to take those criticisms, but still, his heart was made of flesh, not of stone.

He wanted, no needed, a break from his life. He just wanted to run away from things, from university, from his responsibility, and maybe, from Sarawat.

I just want to wrap myself up like a burrito and cry myself to sleep, is that too much to ask?

Those hateful comments kept barging into Tine's mind. Those words were carved into the tablet of his heart and he could almost feel the emotions wrapped in those words when he breathed.

Even when his mind was certain about Sarawat, his heart didn't want to admit that Sarawat was the one for him.

Sarwat had been nothing but patient and gentle when he comforted Tine.

Whenever Sarawat said those three words to Tine, Tine would look down. Sarawat thought that Tine was just being shy, but in fact, Tine was on the verge of breaking down whenever he heard those three words.

Tine didn't think he was worthy of Sarawat's pure adoration.

Sarawat deserves someone better than me.

Tonight was another sleepless night for Tine, he watched the horizon intently until the sky turned into shades of violet and blue.

///

Sarawat knew something was off.

Tine was acting extra fidgety lately and he would space out more often. Even when they were kissing, Tine would become disoriented out of a sudden.

Although that gave Sarawat the opportunity to kiss Tine deeper, he didn't like the fact that Tine was actually spacing out when they were kissing.

I said kiss till you moan, not kiss till you space out!

"Fong, do you know what happened to Tine recently?"

Sarawat met Fong when he was on the way home after soccer practice. He decided that Fong was his best shot at answering all the running questions he have.

"What do you mean by what happened to Tine? He was just a little under the weather I guess?"

"Totally, but do you know what triggered that?"

Fong shut his eyes tightly, trying to recall every detail he could remember from the past few days.

"Oh, I think it was Sarawat's Wives?" Fong looked at Sarawat carefully, he didn't know if he was supposed to come clean about that issue.

"Did they ambush him or something?"

"No no, Ohm, Phuak and I made sure to follow him everywhere he goes, although practically, we are always together?"

"Then? What was it? Oh, wait. Was this something on social media?"

Sarawat didn't think using social media was necessary, he had never used one. But at times like this, he hated himself for not having a social media handle.