💕 Eternal Love 💕

CW: Fluff, fluff, fluff, more fluff, and fluff
All I do is try, try, try, I'm still on that trapeze 
I'm still trying everything to keep you looking at me 
- mirrorball, Taylor Swift - 

--- 

As if Tine was the north pole and Sarawat was the south pole, that was magically attracted only to one another, physically and spiritually.

///

Online classes were a bit challenging for Tine, he couldn't talk to his friends during lectures, asking them what they were supposed to do during group discussion time.

Staring at the 15 inches laptop screen for the entire day could make him feel a little exhausted.

Luckily, Sarawat had bought him new bottles of eye drop, claiming that Tine would eventually need to use them.

And that Saraleo was f'cking right.

Tine took another sip of hot tea as he tried to concentrate on the lecture content on mooting.

He struggled to keep his eyelids apart as the lecturer continued to speak by herself at the other end of the connection, her voice was so monotonous that Tine almost thought that she was trying to hypnotise the entire class into sleep.

Sarawat stepped out of their room after he freshened himself up, realising that Tine was on the verge of dozing off while he pressed his own cheeks against his palms.

8am lectures should be illegal, but they should be grateful that all classes are converted into online classes now.

At least, Tine could trade his commute time to campus with an extra hour in bed.

Sarawat walked towards Tine quietly and tapped Tine's shoulder twice.

Tine turned around and looked up, the lecturer's voice fading into white noise as he saw himself in Sarawat's eyes that held the universe.

"Yes?" Tine whispered, despite he knew that he had muted his microphone.

"Do you want another cup of hot tea? Irish breakfast? How does that sound? I'm going to make myself coffee anyway." Sarawat stroked Tine's cheeks gently.

"That would be helpful, thanks so much Wat." Tine narrowed his eyes and curled the edge of his lips comically, his face squished together and his expression was shouting pure cuteness.

Sarawat felt sunshine burst from the bottom of his heart, he bent himself down and captured Tine's plump lips, giving Tine a chaste, slow kiss, not caring about Tine's ongoing lecture in the background.

Their lips moved in sync against one another before Tine opened his mouth submissively and Sarawat cupped Tine's cheeks as he deepened the kiss.

"Hngh! Wat. Lecture." Tine protested half-heartedly.

"Hmmm, Tine, kisses." Sarawat murmured against Tine's lips as he panted heavily.

"Irish breakfast." Tine reminded shyly.

"Be back soon." Sarawat placed another sniff kiss against Tine's cheeks before he went to the kitchen to brew a new cup of tea for Tine.

///

If 8am lectures were illegal, people who scheduled a 3-hour lecture that started from 8am should really taste their own medicine.

Tine yawned tiredly as the clock struck 11, his head pounding painfully from the prolonged screen time.

He just wanted to take a walk now, to get some fresh air, to feel the warmth of the sunray against his skin and to at least look at the clouds before coming back to attend his afternoon classes.