🔞 Big Baby 🔞

CW: Make sure you have enough holy water
We got this king-size bed to ourselves 
Don't have to share with no one else 
Don't keep your secrets to yourself 
It's Kuma Sutra show and tell, yeah 
- Marvin Gaye, Charlie Puth & Meghan Trainor - 

--- 

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Sarawat growled impatiently. 

"3?" Tine extended 3 fingers nervously while ducking his head a little. 

"And?" Sarawat raised his eyebrows expectantly. 

"Khor thot khrap." Tine lowered his head guiltily. 

"Look at me here, big baby." Sarawat lifted Tine's chin with his deft fingers. 

Tine's doe eyes reflected Sarawat's visage clearly, and those reflections were Sarawat's favourite. He loved it when he could see only himself in Tine's eyes, it made him felt loved. 

He turned around and got the pink bottle of makeup remover along with some makeup rounds from the dressing table. His train of thoughts went back to that afternoon when he first helped Tine to remove his makeup after Tine's cheerleader audition. Man and Boss had trapped him into heading over to where Tine was by posting a photo on Instagram. 

That was the first time when he helped Tine to remove Tine's makeup, and it made his heart so full of adoration when he took in Tine's beautiful features greedily. 

"Why are you so stingy? Just give me the makeup remover!" 

"I will help you to remove your makeup after your cheerleading. Every time. Happy?" 

That was one of the first promises that Sarawat had made to Tine. 

And today, he caught Tine attempting to remove his own makeup, red-handed, when he got home after his practice with Ctrl+S. Poor Ame jumped and hit her head into the dressing table as Sarawat stumbled at the furniture clumsily, trying to stop Tine from removing his own makeup. 

Sarawat wasn't mad at the fact that Tine didn't want him to help in removing the makeup, he was just mad that Tine was making him to break his promise. 

How could he exploit my pleasure in helping him to remove his makeup? 

Unconsciously, Sarawat was pouting while removing Tine's makeup. On the other hand, Tine was feeling a mix of emotions gushing through his veins. 

Loved, guilty and warm. 

He knew how tiring Sarawat was when he got home after a long day of classes and practices. Hell, he was already this exhausted after his cheerleading practices, Sarawat must've been drop-dead tired after his soccer practices. 

He didn't want to impose on Sarawat, asking Sarawat to help to remove his own makeup. 

I am a big baby, 4 years old! Unlike Ame! I can remove my own makeup already! 

He remembered Sarawat's first attempt in helping him to remove his makeup a few years back when they were still fake-dating, trying to get rid of Green. Of course, he remembered what Sarawat had promised him on that day. 

He thought it was merely a joke to keep Green away, despite Green wasn't anywhere near them. Little did he know, Sarawat was determined to keep his promises. 

Tine looked at Sarawat's face intently, quietly taking in his manly features. He loved that pair of Bambi eyes that held the universe for him, he loved the sensation when Sarawat's pointed nose ran along his jawline delicately, he loved how those bow-shaped lips moved lazily, passionately, casually or roughly against his plump ones.