🔞 Provoke your Jealousy 🔞

Bite that tattoo on your shoulder 
Pull the sheets right off the corner of that mattress that you stole 
From your roommate back in Boulder 
We ain't ever getting older 
- Closer, The Chainsmokers - 

--- 

"Thanks so much Tine, I owe you one this time." 

"No worries Mil, I wish you all the best in..." 

Before Tine could finish his sentence, Sarawat grabbed the back of his collar and pulled him aside, as if Tine was a chic pulled away by a hen. 

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stay the f'ck away from my boyfriend." Sarawat pointed his index finger at Mil's face. 

That smug smile at the corner of Mil's lips further fuelled Sarawat's madness. 

"Oh, do you not have enough faith in your boyfriend or in yourself?" 

"God damnit, Mil!" 

"Ai'Wat, enough. Let's go home please!" Tine begged. 

Tine dragged Sarawat away from the scene before it evolved into a fistfight. There was already a small crowd watching them from the sides.

"No, Tine, let me..."

"I will let you touch my boobs if we go home now."

"Okay, let's go home then. Now!" Sarawat growled. 

Tine's cheeks burned at his boyfriend's shamelessness.

///

Sarawat drove the bike as fast as he could within the speed limits, Tine was drop-dead fearful as he pressed his chest firmly against Sarawat's back, making sure to hug Sarawat's waist extra tightly. He had never seen Sarawat driving so fast.

Once they made it home, Sarawat pushed Tine forcefully against the door. Tine gasped as his shoulders bumped into the smooth panes. Before he could protest, his lips were sealed by Sarawat's while his chest was groped impatiently by his boyfriend.

"Hngh, Wat. Ahhh!"

Sarawat sunk his teeth into Tine's nipple without removing his shirt and licked against the thin fabric covering the erected bud until that spot turned translucent.

"Wat, room please."

Tine couldn't believe how Sarawat had become such a perverted man. Instead of walking into their room, Sarawat locked Tine's palms hard against the door and tied them up after removing the belt from Tine's trousers. 

"Baby, I told you, stay away from him right?" 

"But Mil..."

Sarawat fumed at the mention of Mil's name, he staggered forward and kiss Tine's plump lips fiercely. Tine felt that his lungs were burning from the lack of oxygen, Sarawat was literally sucking the air out from his lungs.

Tine's whines turned into sweet moans as Sarawat continued to kiss Tine sensually, making sure every twirl and lick would bring shivers down Tine's spine.

Sarawat released Tine's swollen lips once he was satisfied with his own works. Tine looked helpless and wrecked as gravity pulled him down against the door.

"Wat."

"I'm not done with you yet."

Sarawat lifted Tine up, as if Tine weighed nothing and threw him into the couch. He separated Tine's legs and settled in between them, towering Tine in a dominating position.

Sarawat rested his bulge against Tine's semi-erected c'ck and leaned down, ghosting Tine's lips with his own.

"Wat, kiss me please."