|Jealousy Looks Bad On You|

Start from the beginning

"You sound fuckin' slow," I cuss then instantly regret it since my son right there. I pick Aze up letting him lay his head on my shoulder and close his eyes. "You messin' up shit for yourself you the homeless one who need ME. If they take my money that shit ain't gone be enough to take care of y'all and if I can't take care of me and my family then y'all definitely ain't gone be having shit. You so fuckin' bitter."

"Bitter?" She gasps. "Hell yeah. Cause I went through an entire pregnancy by myself and raised him a whole year just me."

"First off no the fuck you didn't cause you had Joey, remember that? The same nigga who set me up. Just like YOU set me up. Fuck was I supposed to do resurrect from the dead and raise my kid? I swear to God you crazy." I touch the bridge of my nose with my free hand trying to calm down.

"Now I know damn well you ain't raising ya voice and you ain't show up at my mothafucking house." Tahani's voice fills the room.

I toss my head back letting out a loud sigh. "God why." I mumble.

I watch as Jesse's eyes fall on Tahani with envy looking her up and down. "Y'all back together right? Then this my baby daddy too and we got some talking we need to do."

"Mmm," Tahani hums walking closer she places her hand on my shoulder. "Talk away." She urges.

I glance down at my shoulder to see the same hand she got on my shoulder is her left hand. Showing off her ring. By the time I noticed it Jesse already noticed it too. Her jaw dropping for a second while Tahani smiles widely. "You gone marry this bitch? For real?"

"Jealousy don't look good on you Jesse. After all this time I thought you would've missed me. I mean be honest bae wasn't she always worried about me? Damn near was an obsession." She goes to step into Jesse's face but I grab her arm gently.

"Baby please," I say looking down at her. "I got my son in my hand."

"Put him in the room with Pose then he already in the crib. Should've thought of that before you let this bitch storm in here."

I knew it was way too much old history going on and that Hani is known to hold a grudge. Not saying she shouldn't but I'm stupid if I thought this wasn't gone end in a fight.

Jesse steps in her face too. "He let me storm in here because I'm his baby momma. You hear that? You remember that? You better remember that. I'm the original. My sons the oldest."

"And somehow someway I ended up with this." Tahani holds her ring up in the girls face.

She scoffs. "Yep you did," she agrees. "But I know you like the back of my hand T. You always had this lil hold on him. Tugging and pulling him around like he your lil bitch. But I don't blame him I blame you. Because you waited till he was with me and knew we were in love-"

"In love?" Tahani tosses her hands up laughing. "Bitch y'all wouldn't be in love if I wrote you a manual on how to be me and placed it in your hands. Let's face it you really never stood a chance because he's my man and was always gonna be my man. Now get the fuck out before I beat you up in front of my step son."

I watch as Jess lifts her hand up attempting to smack Tahani but my fiancée easily dodges it. I try and lean in and stop it holding Aze with one hand and trying to stop them with the other. Hani jumps over her short frame punching Jesse across her face causing Jesse's height to quickly drop until she hits the ground. That's all it took for Aze to wake up and start crying.

"Stop! Stop this shit bro! My sons here y'all stop!" I raise my voice trying to pull Tahani off of her but instead she ignores me throwing contant punches across her face. At some point she grips Jesse hair and just starts uppercutting her.