Chapter 38

Biker's POV

I was breathing heavily. A load of pain is already overflowing through my body. While battling with Malcolm, I started remembering why I'm doing this.

It's like the memories from the past rushed through my head as I tighten the grip on my dagger.

I was once an ordinary citizen, came from a rich family. I have no power back then, however I got everything, but I've always been the black sheep in our family. What I hate the most is being accused of something that I didn't do.

Shit just got real to me.

They, the North Government killed my lineage, took everything from us, then blame me. I was the only one who survived, they didn't take there eyes away from me. They needed someone to blame, and that's me. Paglumalabas ako ay may pangungutya, hindi ko matago ang sarili ko. Because that time, they watched my every move. 15 years old me didn't like what they did. I researched every case on what they did to my lineage, I already know where I'm heading. I just got deeper to the government.

That was the day, blood scattered in my house and I was the one who really did what they accused of me. The girl they thought was harmless turned into a monster.

I did them a favor, they didn't have to be wrong.

I smirked.

"You are a threat in humanity." I held my laughter.

"Are you talking about yourself Mayor?" I innocently said. He ramained a straight face, showing authority and power.

I didn't budge.

"After I get rid of you, I will make sure to combine the four cities into one nation. Me, being the leader of all." I tsked.

North Herlanion City, the West, East, and South has been apart for decades. Having four different leaders, or should I say Mayor. There are no president here, history is so cruel they need to split up. Old people might know this, but for the new borns they might not let them know. Yun naman ang gusto ni Malcolm, ang ikulong ang mga tao sa syudad na'to. Thinking that everything is okay.

The three leaders of the cities didn't fought against Malcolm, why? Because he has all the Lacrimas. North Government has the biggest Lacrima in the whole world. Too bad, Malcolm is the one who's holding it.

I'd been a victim of this lie until I known everything about it myself, and form a group. Hacker is also the one who enlightened us about this. Boss made the plan on targeting the Mayor. The rest of my member gather information about different places and people who is also connected to the Mayor. They all gave a contribution.

Now they're... gone.

I'm not expecting Silencer and Bullet to comeback anymore, it's too complicated.

Now I got Hunter and a Hologram Hacker. I know and believe that they can end this...

Even without me.

Broom

I did what I have to do. I drove full speed to the Lacrima, I gave every energy my motorbike has. After that I quickly jump to Malcolm and stab him, I left my motorbike heading to the Lacrima. He wants to stop it but he didn't have a chance. He didn't know what to prioritize, his self or the Lacrima.

The stab was a success. I got up and ran away, but when I was about to step my foot to the ground...

I heard a loud explosion.

Hunter's POV

"Hindi!" Napasigaw ako at napaluhod.

"Dapat hindi na kita iniwan eh! Ano ba naman yan Biker?!" Isinigaw ko ang hinanaing ko.