Chapter 13

Swordsman's POV

“Where's our next target Hacker?” I asked his hologram. Silencer is standing right beside me also listening.

“I will send you the location of where she live, at this hour I think she's taking a milk bath. Go to her room at the third floor. There are guards outside her house around fifty of them, there are also dogs inside. I can say they're extremely big, you'll know it when you see it. I think there's ten of them or even more. Security cameras are nutshell in her house, I have a little trouble accessing the CCTV cameras.” He explained.

She has many connections, that's why Hacker is having a little trouble.

“Hey, why did you think she's taking a milk bath?” Silencer teased him.

He came closer to Hacker's hologram and try to nudge him, but his elbow just went through it. Muntik na s'ya bumagsak sa lupa sa kawalan ng balanse. Hacker boredly stared at him and cross his arms.

”On her social media, she's always posting that she's taking a milk bath. I also saw some on her drafts that she haven't posted,” Hacker said with a straight face. I chuckled.

“Man your skills are really amazing. I wish I can do that too, you know what I'm saying?” Silencer said while raising his right eyebrow.

Hacker's expression didn't change, he's a lot serious than we are, but he can be a bit cocky and annoying if he feels like it.

“It's very simple,” Hacker said in plain tone.

“But you know, we or I can get caught when using social media. That will be their other source to track a criminal, you still have the upper hand since you been doing this for months now and still haven't been tracked yet.” Silencer fired back.

That is true. We don't use social media, we let Hacker give us updates on what's going on in our city. 

“We still need to go to our last target,” I interrupted. I nudged him on his elbow when he's about to speak nonsense. Obviously he wants Hacker to teach him how the system works. He won't be able to know that, he's strong but he's not that smart. 

Just kidding, he can, but he don't have the power that Hacker has. Hacker has more knowledge is this world, plus the Lacrima that he have, I even considered myself that he knows everything. But that would make him like a god. I'm sure there are something he couldn't figure out.

Sa pagsiko ko ay tumigil naman si Silencer. Tumikhim s'ya bago lingunin ang naka simangot na mukha ni Hacker, probably getting bored already.

“Ano nga pala gagawin namin ngayon doon?” Silencer changed the topic.

“Well, just destroy everything. You heard what boss said awhile ago.” Hacker smirked.

Ramdam kong nabuhayan ang katabi ko.

“Good idea,” I said. Without saying anything, Hacker's hologram disappeared.

And now we head off. We ran and jumped into branches that we saw, we always kept ourselves hidden even we're in a dark place. You will never know who might be waiting for you in an open space. 

We can handle everyone who block are way, but as much as possible, we keep our attention on the target.

The location was not that far, she's just around the corner. We positioned our selves in the bushes, sumilip kami at tinignan ang paligid. We are here, Hacker was right, there's a lot of guards roaming around the house. Why do she have so much security? she's not that special.

She's nothing but a bitch.

But having so much connections really gives her privilege, plus... she is a part of the government.