Chapter 36

Silencer's POV

“You are surrounded! Surrender in peace!” I heard someone announced outside.

I frowned.

I will surrender, then you will kill me after? Pfft! I'm not stupid. Pinaglaruan ko ang dagger sa kamay ko at naglakad, at least fight back before I die. Lumabas ako at hinarap silang lahat. There were tons of them here, all in white uniforms with their swords.

“Only one?” The other said in dissapointment.

I kept myself quiet, I don't want them to know that they escaped, but I guess they already have that in mind. I just need to distract them a little.

“The other must've escaped, search for them!” Yup I knew it.

The Executors went on, I didn't bother to stop them. Naka fixed ang mga mata ko sa isang taong pinapaligiran ng mga Executors, kahit hindi naman s'ya parte nila.

Kipton still has control of him.

“Huliin nyo na s'ya!” sigaw ng isa.

Like it will be easy. I smirked.

I jumped and dash to the Executors who tried to slaughter me with their sword. I made a move and cut their throats off. There's a lot surrounding me from where I stood but their numbers didn't matter.

My dagger are filled with their blood. Everytime I moved a throat will come and will be slice off.

I put all my force to stab the last Executor in front of me. That leaves me with Bullet, who's been watching me get exhausted the whole time.

“You are really hard to convince.” He said and took out his twin guns.

“Convince me to do a stupid thing? Are you kidding me? Simula nung kinontrol ka ni Kipton you are starting to be stupid like him.” He gritted him teeth because of my remarks.

“This is what I want and I'm not being controlled!” He insisted.

He started to shoot bullet at my direction. I dogde them and ran to get closer to him. Again there's a lot of bullets showering upon me. I got hit, so did he with my dagger. Sinasalag n'ya ang baril n'ya kada susubukan kong idaplis ang dagger sakanya. My dagger almost dug into his abdomen, again he managed to avoid that by shoving away my hand with force.

I got my nose bleeding because he smashed his gun to face, he then received a kick from me that made him knock down. His head is now bleeding, he's shirt got blood stains, but mine was way more than him. Galit ko s'yang tinapakan nang hindi pa s'ya tumayo. He managed to get up, throw some punches and kicks to me. I gave him the same thing, until he was knock down again.

“Ano bullet?! Can you still fight?” Hinihingal kong tanong. The blood from my nose flowed down through my mouth that is making me taste it.

“Kill me now,” he said. I gritted my teeth.

“Are you still not getting into your senses?!” I shouted with rage.

“Kipton will know about this, and he will hunt you.” He said with a cold tone, like he's saying that I should be scared.

“You are an asshole, Bullet.” I grabbed his collar.

“You are a fucking asshole, you killed Swordman!” I yelled infront of his face, and he's still have that smug expression.

“Yes that's right, it was me.” He laughed. Bullet's eyes are roaming and not staying still. He looks like he's dizzy. Must be because of the bleeding on his head.

I gave him a punch, that almost turned his head to the side. I received a headbutt.

“He is our member!” I reminded him. We are now both dizzy, because of the blood flowing out of our bodies.