Chapter 35

Someone's POV

“Wala na bang mga taong natira?” tanong ni Nolan kay Kipton. Umiling ito bilang tugon. 

Tapos na nila linisin ang kalat sa park. They felt exhausted. Now that Ophelia and Hadley are gone, only the two of them are doing all the work. 

They took their way off to the headquarters of the Executors. By that, they rested for a couple of minutes and think of a new plan. They were both preoccupied when a knock on the door interrupted them.

A girl with bruises in her arms showed up. The familiar face made them stood up and welcomed her. 

“Secretary.” They bowed to give respect.

“Is there anything we can do for you?” Kipton asked.

The secretary shook her head.

“Nothing, but the Mayor gave an order to me. I want to let you know that you have new members, please give them a welcoming.” The Secretary smiled and stepped to the side. 

The two's eyes widdened when seeing a battalion of Executors outside the office.

“Yo!” One Executor greeted them.

There are 50 Executor who's in the hall, all of them are now in their proper uniform and each have their reliable weapons, ready to cut off criminals head.

“This is all of a sudden, how did—” Nolan stuttered.

“There will be more soon. I'll also be helping, the Mayor needs the kids immediately. We need all the man power we can get. Knowing those criminals, getting the kids wouldn't be easy.” The Secretary said to them.

“Nolan you are the head of all Executors. Guide them,” she said.

“I will.” Nolan replied.

“Well. The more the marrier.” Kibit balikat na sabi ni Kipton.

“Mauuna na muna ako, tawagin n'yo ako pagkikilos na kayo.” Habilin ng Secretary. Lumabas na ito habang iniwan sakanila ang mga bagong miyembro.

While looking on the 50 new members, Kipton and Nolan smiled knowing that they have been provided the manpower that they need. They didn't saw this coming. 

Nolan first made the introductions and told the rules as the head of the Executors, he smoothly discussing in front when a girl with blonde hair raised her right hand.

“Yes?” He acknowledged the girls presence.

“I'm hooked about this Hunter girl. Can I have her as my target?” The girl asked.

“She is an important target of mine, I will be taking her, so you can't. All of you are staying on the side for support.” The girl frowned hearing what Nolan said.

“You're allowed to caught them, but can't kill them.” Nanliit ang mga mata ng babae sa narinig.

Hanggang sa nagbulungan na din ang iba, gusto din nilang makapatay ng kriminal. They're itching to kill.

“Enough!” Kipton roared like a tiger.

Everyone in the office went silent.

“What the head said, you must obey. Don't be a burden.” Everyone stepped back when Kipton stood up.

“Now, I think you all get my point. I don't need to train all of you because I know you are already been trained. Let see if you are ready to murder some criminals. Here are my first order…” Nolan continued the plan. 

They will gather and in one spot where the Midnight Hunters will be trap. 

“We can't fail this time.” Nolan whispered.