Epilogue

असीर--मोहब्बतاَسیرِمحبّت

𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫-𝐞-𝐦𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐚𝐭: 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
noun: Subdued by love; charmed or
captive of ardour.

بزمِ خیال میں تیرے حُسن کی شمع جل گئ
درد کا چاند بُجھ گیا، ہجر کی رات ڈھل گئ۔

𝗕𝗮𝘇𝗺 𝗲 𝗸𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗻 𝗸𝗶 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝗷𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗶
𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗸𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘂𝗷𝗵 𝗴𝘆𝗮, 𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗿 𝗸𝗶 𝗿𝗮𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗵𝗮𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗶.

• • •

THE MISTRESS OF THE ROOM WAS STILL NOT SATISFIED BY THE FINAL TOUCHES; there seemed to be a need to add something that would further please the eye,

Even though the suggestion of simplistically demure grace was amply fulfilled. There was a hint of beauty, a graceful air wrapped around the girl's sylphlike frame.

With hasty yet anxious movements, petite fingers reached out for the kohl stick resting on the little wooden table.

Soon, Anabiya was gliding the inky stick through the base of her waterline all while keeping her eyes closed. Inwardly praying that it would help with the overall beautification.

Her perturbed state was mainly due to receiving the most anticipated news. The sense of eagerness was causing her to become all frivolous.

However, despite the gaiety, a slight pang hit the girl's heart as she thought of what had passed. The continual reminders did her no justice, there was simply no way out of them.

Only a little past 19 years of age —"lily-livered", almost her entire life — she still managed to suffer through the most painful of heartbreaks,

Also had managed to fall in love, and to have been purely and purely loved by her beloved in return.

Her beloved had mastered the art of vivid parade of affection. Even the thought of his words or him in general, resulted in a pretty red to mantle her pale cheeks.

This was why she wanted to make sure that she looked the same as she did months ago, lively and glowing, exactly what he'd desired before.

The girl was clueless to the fact that her mere presence was enough to fuel the man's life, as looks never held the rightful significance in the eyes those of Jalal Alam Shah's.

A ray of bright sunlight came marvelously shinning into and out of the dispersing storm-clouds, right through the large windows of the lal haveli and easily lit the girl's entire room in a soft vermillion light.

Consequently, now under the influence of the sharp light she could scrutinise her face's frame. This easily led to the ambiguity regarding the case of her makeup.