۳۲

طلبگار

𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐠𝐚𝐚𝐫: 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
noun: a person who wants or is in desperate need of something or someone.

راح حیات میں کچھ مرحلے تو دیکھ لئے،
یہ اور بات ہے کہ تیری آرزو نہ راس آئی

دل فسردہ میں پھر دھڑکنوں کا زور ہے،
یہ بیٹھے بیٹھے مجھے کن دنوں کی یاد آئی-

𝗥𝗮𝗮𝗵 𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗸𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗮𝘆
𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗸𝗵 𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗲𝘆,
𝘆𝗲𝗵 𝗮𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗮𝗮𝗿𝘇𝗼𝗼
𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝘆𝗶

𝗗𝗶𝗹 𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿 𝗱𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗮𝗻𝗼
𝗸𝗮 𝘇𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶,
𝘆𝗲𝗵 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝗷𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗼
𝗸𝗶 𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗱 𝗮yi.

• • •

THE GIRL WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF AZAAN ENTERING HER EARS AND OPENED HER EYES before slowly starting to blink them a couple of times to lift away the haze.

She waited for a while till the call of prayer ended before taking the blanket off of her and getting out of the bed.

It was another one of the regular mornings.

Anabiya did wudhu and quickly tidied her room, she then clasped her deep golden hair in a catcher. Hazel brown eyes darted across the room before they zeroed on the dressing table and she started walking towards it.

Anabiya picked up her phone from the table before eagerly checking it
for any missed notification.

He had strictly informed her that she couldn't call him, he had assured her that he'll call her himself whenever he'd avail the possible free time.

She wasn't naive enough to not cooperate with the circumstances despite her increasing desperation to listen to him every day.

The very thought was humorous,

there was a time when she couldn't even sit next to him for more than a little time in great shyness, whereas now, the separation had her impatiently looking forward to every call.

Jalal Shah hadn't been keen on using a burner phone at first, but with time he realised the necessity.

He couldn't talk on Hassan's phone all the time therefore he bought one of his own. He rarely talked with anyone other than Anabiya as it was severely risky.

There were duty checks carried out by police officials every day, and he didn't want to get caught with an act against the station.