۸

آفرین

𝐀𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
noun: moonlight, something which is
full of beauty.

تُم جو کہتے ہو تو مان لیتے ہیں ،
کہ فرشتے ہی صِرف جان لیتے ہیں۔

- 𝗧𝘂𝗺 𝗷𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗵𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻
𝗞𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗳 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻.

• • •

THE NIGHT SEEMED TO AS IF HAD SLOWED DOWN FOR THE MAN DRIVING BESIDE ANABIYA, he was still finding it hard to believe that she really was right next to her.

He kept looking straight ahead with his stiff hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly that his hands had their veins prominent now. His lips flattened, and jaw clenched. Sweet Vanilla scent going through his nostrils. It seemed somewhat sensual. She was definitely a pleaser.

Anabiya peeked through her lowered eyelids to look at him. Sleeves folded till his elbows, wearing black shalwar Kameez and an expensive watch lying on his firm wrists. An austere look on his face.

Anabiya could feel her bones straining under the weight of the tension in the car.

"Kya umar hai tumhari?"

The tensity was finally revoked and she couldn't be more grateful for it. "19" she replied in an instant. To which Jalal took a prolonged deep breath before nodding his head slowly.

"A-ap Aisa karay, yahan kisi hotel Mein chor day mujhay." she replied in a meek voice and Jalal chuckled coldly at her statement.

"Abhi ghar jaye gay, phir jab dil karay hoteling kar Lena."

His reply made her confuse. "Kiskay ghar? Nahi mujhay kahin nahi jana. Aap please yahan kisi hotel chor day. Ya kahin drop karday, khud chali jaun gi" she looked at him with her desperate doe eyes.

"Larki ho, is tarah akelay nahi chor sakta. Baat suno meri, meray ghar tak thora sa hee safar hai. Phir wahan say kisi rishtedar kay pass chor kar aunga."

"Aap samjh nahi rahay na!" She replied in a barely audible and exasperated tone.

"Aap samjha do na" he said under his breath.

"Jee, ap nay kuch kaha?" She was puzzled. Aapki issi masoomiyat pey qurban hain hum, he thought to himself and shook his head negative with a small smile playing on his lips,

which Anabiya failed to notice as she was too busy watching the scenery outside the window under the moonlight.

Suddenly, the car stopped moving and halted with a grinding sound. "Pencho-" he managed to stop himself from completing the word and cleared his throat.