۳۹

ملال

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐚𝐥: 𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲
noun: to be seized with regrettable sadness
or heavy heartedness.

لے گیا چھین کے کون آج تیرا صبروقرار
بےقراری تجھے اے دل کبھی ایسی تو نہ تھی۔
تیری آنکھوں نے خدا جانے کیا کیا جادو
کہ طبیعت میری مائل کبھی ایسی تو نہ تھی۔

𝗟𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗸𝗮𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗮𝗷 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗮𝗿 𝗼 𝗾𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗮𝗿
𝗕𝗲 𝗾𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝘁𝘂𝗷𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗹 𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶.
𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗵𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝘆 𝗸𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗮 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆 𝗸𝘆𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗱𝘂
𝗞𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘆𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗺𝗮𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗸𝗮𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗻𝗮 𝘁𝗵𝗶.

• • •

ONLY A FEW DAYS PASSED AWAY AND THE NATURE LEAPED INTO ITS NEW ARRAY OF LIFE BY BRINGING FORTH; SPRING. It might've been thought that whenever the nature is renewed, hopes settle in for people, but it is not easy in most of the cases.

Such as the hopes for the grieving girl.

Her hopes and yearning, exactingly where still concentrated upon her husband.

As before, she soon started spending her time more in silence and solitude, often in tears and from time to time while praying to Allah for husband's tribulation to pass away.

There wasn't much that she had been missing as her past life had not been particularly cheerful or very livelier but at least she had her family. It had been far better than the one she was currently living,

A life with all the freedom and upmost luxuries but a life that lacked affection and relations.

When she had Daryab Khan, her childhood mostly remained being ridiculed by the two most awfully jealous sisters of Daryab Khan.

However, despite the consistent awfulness, her father and Daryab Khan always made sure that her rest of the matters were properly being taken care of

Similarly, Gul bano's arrival had bring forth many difficulties upon her, in no time the girl had become fearfully miserable once again, always withdrawn and never participating in various of situations.

Her mother just like her, had been very naive and timid, always fearing people, whereas her sister was loudly outspoken and vibrant, just like her father.