۲۱

قرب

𝐐𝐮𝐫𝐛: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲
noun: to draw near or the closeness
in a relationship.

خود ہی باعثِ تکلیف ہیں ہم اپنے لیئے محسن
نہ ہم ہوتے، نہ دِل ہوتا، نہ دِل آزاریاں ہوتی۔

- 𝗞𝗵𝘂𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝘆𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗵𝘀𝗶𝗻
𝗡𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗮𝘆, 𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗹 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗮, 𝗻𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗹 𝗮𝘇𝗮𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘆𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗶.

• • •

"HIMMAT KESI HUI AAPKI MUJHAY GAALI DENAY KI?!" The intensity of her words had successfully managed to leave an impact on the present audience. All of them were startled by the girl's frenzy of rage.

"Arey Jao bibi, munh mera mat khulwana. Itni masoom nahi ho tum, apni chalaakiyan dikha kar pehlay tum nay meray shohar ko apnay hath mein kar liya, aur ab keh rahi ho kay tujh jaisi ko kuch bolu nahi?" Gul bano screamed back after the short lived shock.

Noor's mouth gaped and her face turned red with fury. "Daryab Khan ki biwi hun mein!

Bus, bohut kuch bardasht kar liya meinay, Ab tau bilkul nahi chorru gi!"

She spoke out her words in a low threatening manner and pounced on Gul bano. An arm quickly reached out and pulled her back into an rigid abdomen before she could even begin her attack.

"Chorray mujhay!" She started struggling in the tight cage of arms while Gul bano and Zareena stood nearby with an furious yet alarmed expression.

Noor scowled up at the man who had intervened. Finally pushing back with all her strength she turned towards him. The direction of anger now towards the man.

"Hath kyun lagaya mujhay aap nay? Hotay kaun hai aap mujhay hath laganay walay, Haan?!"

He had just arrived back from a very important jirgah and was stepping inside when the loud exclamation of his wife, entered his ears. It didn't even take him a second to rush towards the scene of action and hold back the wild girl before any possibly serious damage,

But could only manage to keep her within his hold for merely a few seconds. The girl's temper had always been out of his reach.

He tilted his head while taking in her statement. How proudly was she calling herself his wife earlier and now had become so defensive all of a sudden. It took all of his self to keep the smile off of his face.