۲۲

بشاشت

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭: 𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚
noun: elation or vivacity. The quality
of being in merriment.

خوشبو کی طرح گزرو میرے دِل کی گلی سے
پُھولوں کی طرح مجھ پہ بِھکر جاؤ کسی دِن۔

- 𝗞𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗯𝘂 𝗸𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗴𝘂𝘇𝗿𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗹 𝗸𝗶 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘆
𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗵 𝗺𝘂𝗷𝗵 𝗽𝗲𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗸𝗵𝗮𝗿 𝗷𝗮𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗶 𝗱𝗶𝗻.

• • •

SHE WAS A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES. THE MAN CONTINUED LOOKING AT HER AND QUENCHING HIS THIRST WHILE TAKING A LONG PUFF FROM THE CIGARETTE. The lightheaded feeling was adding up to the intensity of the stirring sensations working within him.

It was raining so beautifully. It seemed as if the rain was calling Anabiya towards itself. A euphoric feeling surrounded her as she took off her dupatta and rushed towards the lawn, bare footed.

The wet grass felt salubrious as the heavenly petrichor entered her system, driving away all the rational thoughts. Anabiya raised her arms open and allowed the first pearls of rain soak her completely as the sky turned into a pleasing gravel-grey colour.

She was unaware of the steely gaze over her as the man dropped the foot of the cigarette and crushed it under his chappal. A small smile constant on his face as he moved back from the terrace and finally left his room.

The droplets falling on the ground causing a beautiful chime, she felt it invade through her senses.

She was enjoying through the feelings when she felt a arm roughly grab her from waist and pull her back to an hard yet wet abdomen and her breath hitched.

The proximity casted an heavy feeling over her as the familiar spicy smell of tobacco and cologne mixed with air. She took in a shaky breath while her heartbeat started picking up.

The man dipped his head in her neck and tightened his hold over her from behind as Anabiya felt her knees go weak and closed her eyes. The feeling itself was too overwhelming.

The heat of his breath lingered on her neck as she remained rooted in her position as if he had somehow sedated her. The rain didn't cease as the man finally placed his lips over her pulse.

Her lips parted and Anabiya involuntarily leaned back, seeking his warmth over the cold droplets.

She felt his lips trail over her exposed neck and start gently moving down. Soon they moved towards her shoulder blades and before they could go further down, Anabiya lightly pushed him back with one hand finally get out of his embrace.