۴۱

مَتَاعِ حیات

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐚'-𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐭: 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞
noun: a being who is precious to someone
or a very crucial asset of life.

تیرا ہجر میرا نصیب ہے، تیرا غم میری حیات ہے
مجھے تیری دوری کا غم کیوں ہو؟
تو کہیں بھی ہو، میرے ساتھ ہے۔

𝗧𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗶𝗷𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗯 𝗵𝗮𝗶,
𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮 𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗶
𝗠𝘂𝗷𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗸𝗮 𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗸𝘆𝘂𝗻 𝗵𝗼?
𝘁𝘂 𝗸𝗮𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗵𝗼, 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗮𝗶.

THE VELVET REGALIA OF THE PURPLE EVENING SHADOWS DROPPED PAINSTAKINGLY SLOW DOWN UPON THE SHOULDERS of dense forestry, the soul guardian of the pathan village.

A soft scented smell came into the air, sweet, even though no flower was visible in all that land, still the redolence felt serene.

The sun held no harshness as blue and deep purple coloured mystery, spread all over the area as if it were a mantle. There was no sign of variableness, hotness usually never came thither.

The white manorial house stood firm in its usual place, right in between the thick greenery. The place sang the same rhythms of imperturbability.

However, what did change for the thy empyreal white mansion, undoubtedly will be the addition of heavy supplication between the ostentatiously pale walls.

Like always, Anabiya was actively involved in the completion of her wazeefa.

In the next-no longer than 20 minutes, the girl was finally done with her regular prayer of invocation.

Reciting short surahs from Quran, the girl opened bottle placed beside her and softly blew over water. She then placed her tasbeeh aside while getting up to her full height.

Anabiya grabbed the beige coloured chadar and neatly wrapped it around herself before leaving her room. In no time she was sprinkling little amount of water on every single corner of her home.

The little forms of ibadat were habitually ensured by her. They held a soothing effect to her pain.

Reaching back to her room, the girl walked towards the dresser and took a hold of her mobile before calling her husband's number.