۲

اضطرار

𝐈𝐳𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐫: 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭
noun; the act of controlling thoughts or
behaviour of others.

ممکن نہیں مجھ سے یہ طرزِمنافقت
اے دنیا تیرے مزاج کا بندہ نہیں ہوں میں۔

- 𝗠𝘂𝗺𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗶 𝗺𝘂𝗷𝗵 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝗵 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘇 𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗮𝗳𝗾𝗮𝘁
𝗔𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗻𝘆𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘇𝗮𝗮𝗷 𝗸𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗶 𝗵𝘂𝗻 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻.

• • •

"SAHR PAKHAIR, TSANGA YEH ABU?" NOOR GREETED HEARTILY WHILE ENTERING HER PARENT'S ROOM with Anabiya following behind, holding a food tray.
[Goodmorning, how are u today abu?]

"Za kha yam!, abu k samnay mujhay tau tum dono bhool hee jati ho" Amna replied, feigning displeasure while Mehmood Khan smirked as if to mock his wife.
[I am good.]

Anabiya smiled and embraced her mother in a warm bear hug before moving to her father's bed where Noor was cheerfully ranting about her college life whilst feeding him nashta.

Due to his injuries his lower body was unable to move but his daughters and wife always made sure to never let him feel the disability. Mehmood Khan smiled at Noor and kissed her forehead.

Anabiya sat beside the father daughter duo and joined the conversation. Amna closed the room's door and brought a chair next to the bed to sit with them. "Sa time dy malgari? Ainoor bachay, college nahi jana aj kya?" Mehmood inquired his daughter. He knew Anabiya didn't favour continuing her studies but didn't know the actual truth to this.
[what is the time?]

Dil ainoor looked at her sister before replying hesitantly, "Zh bemaar yema abu" . [I'm feeling sick baba]. Gulbano had strictly ordered her to stay at home today and help Anabiya with the housework.

Anabiya intervened but Noor couldn't bring herself to refute. She knew how they had managed to stop Anabiya from pursuing her studies with their malice and verbal assaults, she argued with her sister on this but nothing could change her mind.

Anabiya didn't want to feel like a burden on her Lala but Noor knew her rights so in order to complete her studies she had to comply to every little tantrum thrown by the witches.

It wasn't that they weren't allowed to study, they were, but Gul bano was just making sure that their wings were cut before they could spread out.

Their cousins, Benazir and Bukhtawara weren't stopped. The ban was just for them.

Benazir and Bukhtawara hated the two sisters. They despised the love, their brother had for the two. Them being pretty and intelligent did nothing but intensify the hate. The two wicked sisters were jealous.

After their the family was done with the nashta Noor grabbed the tray and left with her sister to let their parents rest. They were moving to the kitchen when Gul bano saw them and instantly roared as if on reflex. "Aay noor, Sa k? Dalta Rasha!"
[Oye noor, what are u doing? Come here!]