۳۴

گلریز

𝐆𝐮𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐳: 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
noun: an urdu originated name meaning
the sheddings of a rose.

عشرتِ قطرہ ہے دریا میں فناہ ہوجانا
درد کا حد سے گزرنا ہے دوا ہوجانا۔

𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗮𝘁 𝗲 𝗾𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗮 𝗵𝗼 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮
𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗸𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗴𝘂𝘇𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗶 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗵𝗼 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮.

𝖳𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗎𝗆𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗈𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖾𝖼𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗒
𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗑𝖼𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗌, 𝗂𝗍𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗒.

AND NOW PASSED OVER "HAVELI" THE MOST WRETCHED HOURS IT HAD EVER COME ACROSS, the residents were still under the influence of utter shock that had left past them.

In the midst of the roaring tempest, no one intervened, for then came a shriek of a woman, consumed in a deadly peril. The omen of wrath had finally been put to a test. The secrets; unveiled.

Weather turned gloomy and sullen, drizzling rain poured over the pin quiet Haveli.

It all started from the intentional bitterness that had housed one particular woman, Gul bano.

The woman after masking her original vileness with the most tenderness, devotion, consolation ever known, at last retired for her room.

Daryab's dismissal, for the first time, smarted her with remorse.

She was burning sick with jealousy, coldness and intense hate. The sympathy thrown towards her from everyone present at the dining table, displeased her.

Gul bano dashed her burning face with cold water; this could only result in a minute relief.

'What would she have earned from being dutiful? He could never be the one she desired, anyways!' Fierce emotions had no restitution. Mental struggle shattered her from inside.

The world itself is filled with complexities and paradoxical ideas. One's believes usually contradicted their originally form of nature.

Something similar occurred with Gul bano.

Gul bano, as her name, had been insanely beautiful. She grew accustomed to the compliments and pleasantries, always there for her. The gift of her beauteous exterior, satisfied her like anything. All her childhood, she had grown to love seeing the envious eyes of her fellow aged girls.