۱۳

تسکین

𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
noun: the state of being relaxed and
feeling no pain.

نہ پوچھو حُسن کی تعریف ہم سے،
مُحبت جس سے ہو، بس وہی حسین ہے۔

- 𝗡𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝗰𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗻 𝗸𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝘆,
    𝗠𝘂𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗵𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗶.

• • •

THE MAN'S LARGE ROUGH HANDS, GENTLY GRAZED THE PALE SKIN OF HER BACK HAND. Anabiya felt him inch closer to her. His other hand slowly moved to remove the veil completely off of her.

She almost immediately shut her eyes close to avoid meeting his gaze.

And Jalal Alam breathed out the air as if trying to remain calm. Trembling long eyelashes with a beautiful curve on the ends were a inquisitive trim around each iris containing a million of hues. 

A small and thin elegantly turned up nose, dried tear stains visible on her rosy cheeks. The blood circulation did nothing but result in a breathtakingly bewitching sight. It felt as if his heart miss a beat, when did he become so lucky?

And in that very moment he saw himself supplicate to Allah for them to always stay together and for her long life.

Agar kabhi judai naseeb mein likhi hui, tau usko sab say pehlay Anabiya kay naseeb mein likhna ya rab, aur issay meri bhi umar lagana mera tau iskay begair koi guzara ab mumkin nahi.

He could see her lips quivering uneasily. Looking at her face after so long felt as if his desperation was finally, aided.

He leaned his face forward only for her to sink further into the sofa as if trying to escape him. He let his nose softly touch her cheek. "Itna kyun darti ho mujh say?" . His gentle yet heavy octave voice had her whimpering.

She herself couldn't quite understand the reason for being scared so much. Her condition had turned somewhat impossible to be cognizable.

"N-nahi pata." Her breaths failing to support her. He was barely touching her but the sensation itself was so devastatingly prodigious. There was a sense of security in his tone. She was rendered motionless.

He smiled at her breathless self and decided to go easy on her. It was just so difficult to not touch her and he was trying hard not to.

"Aur kitna deewana karnay ka iraada hai begum?  Thora mujh pey bhi reham dikhao ...Itna mat roya karo."

She looked up at him in surprise only to quickly look down again after meeting his intense gaze. This certain squirming act made the large man let out a deep throaty chuckle.

He gently bought her head, clad in a net ivory dupatta closer to him before lightly pressing his lips to her forehead and letting them remain there for a few seconds. He saw her tiny delicate hands grip his collars in little fists as if trying to get a strong grip somehow.