Finale || اِختتام

عدَاوَت

𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐭: 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
noun: to bear enmity with deliberate
malice or to act corruptly.

نشان بھی کوئ نہ چھوڑا کہ دِل کو سمجھائیں
تیری تلاش میں جائیں تو ہم کہاں جائیں

اُجڑ گئ ہیں تمنائیں تیرے جانے سے
گِلہ خُدا سے کریں یا کریں زمانے سے
غمِ جُدائ بتا آج کِس سے ٹکرائیں
تیری تلاش میں جاۓ تو ہم کہا جاۓ؟

𝗡𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗵𝗶 𝗸𝗼𝗶 𝗻𝗮𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗹 𝗸𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗷𝗵𝗮𝗲𝗶𝗻
𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗸𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗶𝗻

𝗨𝗷𝗮𝗿𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻'𝗻𝗮𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗲
𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗵 𝗸𝗵𝘂𝗱𝗮 𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝘇𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲
𝗚𝗵𝗮𝗺-𝗲-𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗮𝘆𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝗮 𝗮𝗮𝗷 𝗸𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗿𝗮𝗲𝗶𝗻
𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗸𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝗮𝗲𝗶𝗻?

• • •

ON TURNING OVER IN THE BOOK, THE CONTENTS OF THE FINAL CHAPTER, ANABIYA once again found herself indulged in uninterpretable dreams.

The girl kept on shifting sideways in bed as if earnestly pleading for someone to wake her up.

With sleep stricken by the reed of nightmares, she was drowning in her own perspiration. Clear helplessness against the situation was taking a severe toll on her.

After a further painful stretch of 20 minutes, the rigor shifted and the docile frame as if finally slumped into bed.

The absence of comfort was substantially lessened as the solitary damsel finally roused from her sleep.

Golden hued eyes frantically darted across the room as if expecting some kind of possible threat.

Anabiya placed a hand on her forehead to rub it in anxiety. Her heart became a beating tattoo against the rib cage.

With shaky fingers, she took a hold over the water filled glass and sprinkled some of the water droplets over her sweaty face.

As soon as the girl recovered from her perturbation and her heart eased to it's normal tempo, Anabiya hurriedly reached out for the phone placed beside her.