32 | meeting you again is a promise

"Juice ? ”Haneul asked Jungwon

"Juice ? ”
Haneul asked Jungwon . She has opened the can lid for him .

Jungwon looked up to Haneul , he sincerely smiled before taking the juice from Haneul and thanked her .

Haneul sat next to Jungwon, chugging down her juice and let out a heavy breath
  "Ahh, this juice is so fresh. I feel like a new born "

"Do you believe that we will be reborn in another life? ”
Jungwon suddenly asked Haneul .

Haneul pressed her lips together , trying to think of an appropriate answer to Jungwon’s question .
"Well , people always said that ...
why did you ask ? "

She continued ,
"I'm sure we've met in the past, that's why we're together now ,"

Jungwon chuckled , tapping the juice can with his nail .
"I'm just glad to hear what you said ... "

"I just hope, we will meet again in our next life ,"

Haneul noticed that Jungwon sounded a bit overwhelmed by this topic, she immediately held his hand which surprised Jungwon.
  "Even if we don't meet , I will always look for you no matter in which life"

Hearing what Haneul said made Jungwon smile shyly, he bit his inner cheek to prevent his smile from becoming too obvious .

Haneul showed her pinky finger to Jungwon ,
"Promise me that we will always look for each other in another lifetime,"

Jungwon looked at Haneul with a heartwarming gaze before connecting their pinkies together .
"I promise that when death takes my hand ,"

" I will hold you with the other and promise to find you in every lifetime "

"Are you sure we won't burn down your house ?"
Haneul asked Jungwon for sure .

Jungwon laughed towards her question and shook his head in response, he then arranged every ingredient on the kitchen cabinet like a professional .

It caught Haneul's attention when he saw Jungwon removing every ingredient from the groceries bag so she approached him and helped him as well .

Jungwon suggests them to make onigiri together , since he really wants to do so with Haneul .
Haneul agrees with him since she also wants to know how to make onigiri so she doesn't have to buy it at the convenience store ever again .

Before, onigiri was just a simple snack to her.  Nothing special about onigiri.  But then, everything changes when Jungwon always gives her onigiri .

When she is sick, when she is happy, when she is sad, when she is hungry .. onigiri looks very simple but can satisfy everyone . It's like comfort food to both of them .

Jungwon said, people are like onigiri.  Onigiri just looks really pain outside, but if we look inside it, we will be able to see the delicious core .

Just like people, they may look bad, nerd, dumb, ugly, cold and whatsoever but we never know their hearts, their real personalities ,