7 | tic tac toe

"What is mitosis and meiosis ?"

Ms Jang asked while walking back and forth in front of her students with a biology book in her palm .

She fixed her thick glasses and stopped in the middle of the class path .

"Cells divide and reproduce in two ways, mitosis and meiosis. Mitosis results in two identical daughter cells, whereas meiosis results in four sex cells"

"So, my question. What is the differences between mitosis and meiosis? "
Ms Jang closed her book and fixed her eyes on her students, some of her students began to avoid making eye contact with her and pretended to think even though they actually got nothing in their heads .

Ms Jang raised her eyebrow ,
"Any volunteer ?"

The students became quiet again, no one wanted to offer to answer making Ms Jang sighed tiredly .

"For mitosis, during anaphase the sister chromatids are separated to opposite poles while for meiosis , during anaphase II the sister chromatids are separated to opposite poles ,"

Ms Jang walked over to the whiteboard and picked up a black marker ,
"I'll write more of their differences so take out your notebook and copy everything , now "

Jungwon couldn't help himself from laughing because he saw Ms Jang who seemed to clap one hand while teaching .
He wanted to answer but he wasn’t sure what he learned throughout the year even though they were just reviewing this topic in preparation for their upcoming finals .

Jungwon bent down his body and took his notebook in the desk drawer but then, his eyes glued to Haneul who was snoring while looking at the whiteboard .

She tried to fight her drowsiness but her eyes kept wanting to close, her eyelids felt heavy.  Her heads bopped repeatedly and finally her forehead hit the table , causing a loud bang .

"Ah shit— that's hurt . I have lost all the knowledge I learned today "
She whined while rubbing her reddish forehead .

Jungwon laughed ,
"What did you learn besides cooking steak in a dream? "

Haneul glared at Jungwon as the male grinned naughtily . She took her pencil box and placed it in the middle of the table, separating her and Jungwon's table.  "This is a fort, cross this and you will be my dinner side dish"

"As you wish , Cho"
Jungwon slightly bowed to her like a brave knight making Haneul pissed off . He giggled in victory and began to take note of everything that Ms Jang wrote infront of the whiteboard .