25 | late night bus

"Look at her , eat like a pig "

Haneul shot a death glare to Jungwon, making the boy wheezed . She didn't take it seriously because she knew Jungwon was just joking around .

"Shut up, I'm trying to finish this"

There was one more bowl of jjajangmyeon because Danbi just wanted to eat the pizza so Haneul offered herself to finish it .

She said it was better than wasting . Plus, she never said no to free foods .

Sunoo chuckled while observing Haneul who was trying to finish her jjajangmyeon quickly as all of them had already started packing to go home .

He noticed that Haneul's hair was busy bothering her to eat and slurp the noodles as she pleased, she looked very annoyed .

Sunoo then squats next to Haneul and holds her hair for her, lifting her hair so that it doesn't poke her eyes and bother her again .

Haneul glanced at him and almost choke to see Sunoo lifted her hair for her.  She put down her bowl and began to shake her head several times .
"It's okay, my hair doesn't bother me !"

"Nah , you're lying . I saw yang you cursed your own hair "
Sunoo fought back making Haneul scoffed in embarrassment .

"I'm serious , you can put it down "

"Just enjoy your meal , cutesy"
Sunoo stated .

Haneul almost turned into a tomato out of embarrassment.  She thanks Sunoo and reaches for her bowl, wanting to finish her noodles as soon as possible so that Sunoo doesn't have to hold her hair for long.

Sunoo couldn't stop herself from smiling , he took this chance to adoring her features .

Jungwon watched both of them.  He began to feel something strange in his heart, seeing Sunoo treat Haneul as if the princess was very unhappy for him .

He has to admit that he is jealous of Sunoo, his heart becomes hotter when he sees Sunoo tucked her hair behind her ear and whispering something to her which makes Haneul laugh.

"What's so funny that she laughs like that ?"

"Does she think it's the most laughable thing ever? "

"I can make a joke too ,"

"Why don't elephants play computer ? "

"Because they are afraid of 'mouse' !! "

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Jungwon laughed to his own joke, slapping his thigh like it was the funniest joke ever .

"Are you fine , Jungwon ?"
Dongpyo asked him out of worries once seeing his junior became like this all of a sudden .

He slowly stopped laughing when noticed that the others were looking at him .
He began to stretch his body to get rid of his embarrassment .

"What's wrong with him?  "
Haneul mumbled while swallowing her noddles. She watched Jungwon ever since because his awkward laughter just now is very audible all over the hall .