34 | losing control

TW : EMOTIONAL DAMAGE

If she knew that falling in love would be the biggest misery in her life , she would never agree with the cupid

she would never agree with the cupid .

But it's too late, she falls for him and she just hopes that times will heal everything .

Haneul pressed the cool spoon in her eye, trying to get rid of her eyes puffiness resulted from her night crying .

"I hope no one knows I'm crying ... "
She muttered .

She remembered about Sunoo's confession, she felt a little guilty for not giving an answer and even practically rejected him .

"You don't have to answer, it's enough that I confess to you"

"I'm relieved that nothing left unsaid , it'll be really painful "

"And i know you love Jungwon"

Sunoo's words played on her mind in loop .
Shrugging her head, Haneul reached for her towel and was ready to take a bath .

"Hello Jungwon" Sunoo waved towards the younger but instead of greeting him back with the same energy ,
Jungwon just faked his smile and walked passed him .

Sunoo was speechless but he could sensed that something went wrong with the younger .

He scurried to catch on Jungwon's pace and walked beside him .
"Hey, did something wrong happen ? "

Jungwon just shook his head, not looking at or talking to Sunoo at all . Sunoo was challenged when he didn’t want to talk to him and he had no idea why Jungwon was angry .

Jungwon was about to say something but suddenly paused when his eyes met with Haneul's eyes coming from the opposite direction .

Haneul also halted on her way when she saw Jungwon and Sunoo . She wanted to enter the class first but at the same time, Jungwon also stepped inside.  They bumped with each other and winced in pains .

"YOU !"
They both yelled in unison .

Sunoo who became the unpaid spectator snorted beside Jungwon .
Jungwon was annoyed when Sunoo laughed at him, he decided to enter the class first and left Sunoo without bidding a good bye to him .

He threw his bag on the table and slammed his face on it, pretending to sleep .

Haneul's eyebrows knitted , she elbowed Sunoo's arm and pursed her lips towards Jungwon .
"Man's period ?"

Sunoo chuckled and shrugged ,
"Guess so ? he was suddenly mad with me "

Jungwon titled his head a bit, peeking at Sunoo and Haneul who were talking in front of the classroom door .

He pouted in protest ,
"Hmph , find another place to talk. 
Do they think our class door is a cafe ? "

"Tch , annoying"