6 | material boy

Jungwon lined up in line, waiting for his turn to make the payment

Jungwon lined up in line, waiting for his turn to make the payment.  He couldn't stop himself from darting his eyes into every corner as he gripped the item tightly in his palm .

When a woman in front of him finished making the payment, Jungwon began to become restless as his feet froze on the ground, not moving in front of the checkout counter .

The girl who was the cashier glanced at Jungwon ,
"Do you want to make a payment ?"
Jungwon nodded hesitantly as he slowly walked closer to the checkout counter .

He kept looking around, not looking into the cashier's eyes.  The cashier frowned and scanned Jungwon who was empty-handed.  She thought for a moment while looking at Jungwon's face which looked really grim .

"I'm sorry, we can't sell cigarettes to minors "
The cashier spoke made Jungwon's eyes widened.
He immediately shook his eyes ,
"No, you misunderstood.  I didn't come for cigarettes ! "

He took out a blue packet and placed it on the counter before faking a cough.
      The cashier was a bit shocked and looked towards Jungwon's face for once again ,
"Sanitary pads?"

"Y-yes , please"
Jungwon uttered and awkwardly rubbed his nape , his face felt so hot, he thought it could explode at any time .

The cashier nodded and immediately scanned the barcode ,
"You are a good boyfriend, you must get this for your girlfriend , right ?"

"She's just , a friend of mine"
Jungwon replied making the cashier nodded .

"But, "
Jungwon looked around before leaning towards the cashier , whispering to her as quiet as he can to ask about something in addition to respecting the dignity of girls .

"I did some research on the internet.  Netizen said, this brand is the most comfortable to wear . Is that true ?"

"I want to buy her the most comfortable one "

The cashier's lips unknowingly formed into a smile, seeing Jungwon asking about something like this to make sure Haneul was comfortable making him look very boyfriend material .

"Yes, this brand is the most comfortable one.  You don't have to worry "
The cashier assured him making Jungwon grinned in satisfaction .

He looked around and walked towards a refrigerator before grabbing a watermelon popsicle.  He was about to go back to the checkout counter but stopped and glanced back towards the refrigerator .

By pressing his lips together, Jungwon took another watermelon popsicles and walked towards the checkout counter again "Please count this as well"

"Thank you dude for your help today, I will repay you soon"
Haneul uttered to Jungwon.

She was a little overwhelmed because the boy offered to help her buy sanitary pads at a nearby convenience store, he ran from there to the front of the female's restroom to pass that item to Haneul .