13 | hot air balloon

Haneul woke up from her deep slumber

Haneul woke up from her deep slumber.  She rubbed her eyes and yawned as she still felt sleepy .

She looked around which the ceiling seemed new to her ,
"Oh, did a knight come and take me to the palace because I am the king and queen's lost daughter ?"

She was about to stretch her body but froze when she saw Jungwon's face was on top of her face .
She tried to remember how she ended up here and silently screamed when she recalled it back .
Haneul facepalmed herself and glanced towards Jungwon's wall clock, it was three in the morning. 

She noticed how Jungwon might not be comfortable sleeping in that position so she immediately got up and carefully lifted Jungwon's head, placing his head on her thighs. 
    She took the blankets and wrapped it around Jungwon's body as the boy muttered something that Haneul could not understand at all .

Haneul stared towards Jungwon's face with a pouty lips, questioning how she could feel so comfortable with Jungwon.  She felt comfortable accepting all the affection he gave her .

She ran her fingers through Jungwon's hair and deeply sighed ,
"I think I fall harder to you"

"Cho Haneul !"
Haneul who was sitting on a tree branch was immediately jolting up when she heard Jungwon calling her in a harsh voice .

She furrowed her eyebrows ,
"Don't force me to go to class, the exam is over so I want to calm my mind "

Jungwon scoffed in disbelief , he then took out a paper and raised it to the sky so that Haneul could see it ,
"This, this is your exam grades"

"WHAT ? WHY DID MR KANG RELEASE THE RESULT TOO EARLY ?!"

"It's not the main problem now, Haneul.  I want to know what your problem is until your result ... "
Jungwon stopped and rubbed his temple, showing his frustration towards Haneul .

Seeing Jungwon's face clearly shows that her result is very bad.  Even her heart felt a little sad, she shrugged the feelings away "Oh, it's not my first time failing. I'm used to it already"

"Failed?  Who said you fail this time?"
Jungwon asked her which made Haneul's lips parted away .

"Look, you passed all the subjects except math! "

Hearing the surprise from Jungwon made Haneul applaud happily.  She immediately jumped down from that tree and fled towards Jungwon, snatching the paper from him and looked over her grades .

She is proud when she passes all subjects, everything exceeds 50% except math. She hugged the paper in her chest and started to jump around in cloud nine .

"I did it , Jungwon ! I did it !"
Haneul cheered happily . Jungwon just chuckled as he watched Haneul celebrate her success .
"Because you succeeded, I will take you somewhere like i promised before"