30 | beating rhythm

"Haneul !! "Sunoo approached Haneul who was waiting for Jungwon as he was being treated in the emergency room

"Haneul !! "
Sunoo approached Haneul who was waiting for Jungwon as he was being treated in the emergency room .

"Sunoo..."
Her eyes slowly start to become bloodshot , water begin to collect at the bottom lid of her eyes .

She is very clueless and hurt at the same time when she sees Jungwon faint. 
She kept on blaming herself . Maybe , he fainted from being overworked while cleaning the classroom , she thought .

Sunoo is very sorry for Haneul, she looks very messed up, he can feel her pain just by looking towards her eyes .

"Don't worry , Jungwon will be just fine.."
Sunoo spoke up trying to calm Haneul who was at the urge to cry .

"How can I not worry?  He suddenly fainted while we were on the bus! "

"Of course I'm worried, what if anything happens to him?  "

Hearing the word 'bus' makes Sunoo speechless.  Sighing, he brushed his hair upwards.
  He grabbed Haneul's shoulders and dragged her with him, sitting in a nearby chair .

"Jungwon is a strong boy, nothing will happen to him, "
Sunoo added , patting Haneul ok her shoulder .

"But, why did he suddenly faint ?
Is he having something regarding his health ? ”
Haneul asked Sunoo with eyes filled with hope, hope to get an answer about Jungwon .

"His hands turned cold, very cold . He sweats real bad .... His face clearly said that he was not okay ," Haneul added .

Sunoo was very downhearted to see Haneul like this, she definitely had no idea what happened to Jungwon. 
Even Jungwon forbids him to tell this to anyone, he thinks Haneul deserves to know .

"Haneul ,"
He called her with the softest voice ever because emotional her is not so stable .

"Actually , Jungwon is—"

" Are you a member of patient Yang's family? "
A doctor came out of the emergency room .

Haneul immediately stood up, approaching the doctor with full hopes.
"I'm his friend, is Jungwon just fine ?"

The doctor smiled ,
"He is fine now, you can visit him in his room but he is still unconscious ,"

Listening to the doctor's words made Haneul feel very happy, she cupped her mouth out of happiness.  She bowed and thanked the doctor and nurses several times until they disappeared from her eyes.

She wiped her tears using her sleeve and entered Jungwon's room with a smile as Sunoo tailed her from behind.

Once Haneul saw Jungwon lying on the bed, she felt very bad.  Haneul approached Jungwon and sat in a chair next to his bed .

She was a bit hesitant at first but then she gently stroked Jungwon's cheek,
"Please wake up, you make me very worried"

She pursed her lips forward, fixing Jungwon's blanket to wrap his whole body to keep him warm.