31 | run to you

"FASTER , JUNGWON

"FASTER , JUNGWON . FASTER !!!"
Haneul screamed her lungs out, patting Jungwon on his back and asking him to pedal his bicycle faster .

He came out of the hospital yesterday and now he is having fun with his friends, racing to school .

"I CAN'T ROW FASTER, YOU'RE A BURDEN BEHIND"
Jungwon screamed making Haneul massaged his shoulders roughly as punishment .

They quarreled and almost lost control, Haruto and Jeongwoo immediately took advantage and cut them off, speeding like the flash .

Haneul freaks out ,
"DAMN , YOU PARK JEONGWOO ! IF YOU DON'T BROKE MY BICYCLE'S CHAIN, I CAN RIDE MY OWN BICYCLE ! "

Haneul became even more angry when Jeongwoo turned his head to her and stuck out his tongue to tease Haneul .

Haneul patted Jungwon's back again, signaling him to paddle faster while yelling .

"STOP PUNCHING ME , IT HURTS !"
Jungwon whined but it doesn't seems like Haneul cares .

Jungwon pedaled as fast as he could and was on par with Haruto and Jeongwoo.
Haruto and Jeongwoo are anxious to see them both so they decided to play dirty by hitting them from behind .

"HEY , STOP BREAKING ON US !"
Haneul yelled when she could feel them starting to lose control.  Haruto and Jeongwoo laughed wholeheartedly, did a high fives to celebrate .

Haneul took off the bag from her shoulders and swung it harshly, hitting Jeongwoo's bicycle in self -defense .

Jeongwoo screams in fear when he starts to lose control due to Haneul's attack .

"HEY, DON'T PULL ME,"
Haruto shouted loudly when Jeongwoo grabbed on Haruto's handle to balance himself but both of them lost control and fell in the middle of the road .

Haneul burst out laughing seeing the two of them fall behind.  She shouted sorry to them and excitedly patted Jungwon on his shoulders, asking him to speed off .

Jungwon laughed out loud seeing the condition of Haruto and Jeongwoo but he immediately pedaled as fast as possible and arrived at the school area .

He did not stop for inspection at the main gate and continued to sped into the school which made Cheongsan shout his name continuosly .

"YANG JUNGWON , STOP !"
Cheongsan yelled .

He continued ,
"HEY, YOU CAN'T CYCLE YOUR BICYCLE IN THE SCHOOL AREA!  I WILL JOT DOWN YOUR NAME ! "

Jungwon ignored Cheongsan's threats and sped towards the parking lot . Both of them laughed, amused by everything that happened.  It's such a good memory to them, really fun .

Jungwon stopped pedaling and parked his bicycle.  He got down from the bicycle first and extended his hand to Haneul, helping Haneul to get off the bicycle because she was wearing a skirt .