24 | the longer noodle won

Haneul's eyes slowly opened after a few hours of sleeping

Haneul's eyes slowly opened after a few hours of sleeping . Her index finger tiredly rubbed her eyes, trying to bring back her senses as the drowsiness still enveloped her like a blanket .

"Good morning , Haneul"

Surprised by the greeting, she quickly fixed her eyes on someone in front of her.  Her vision was still blurred but it eventually returned to normal and she saw the boy .

"Oh , Sunoo . Why are you here? "

"I came to get the key back, considering that you didn't come to return it "

Haneul gasped , guilt overpowering her.  She cursed herself for sleeping so as to cause trouble to others .

"I'm so sorry, here's the key"

Sunoo thanked her ,
"Did you sleep dead? Didn't you realize that Jungwon came here to check on you earlier ?"

"He came ??"
Haneul asked Sunoo as the boy nodded, acknowledging Haneul's question.

Haneul sighed, she leaned back on the wall.  Suddenly feels like a coward for hiding from Jungwon for no reason .

"Haneul, do you want to help me prepare for the graduation ceremony? ”
Sunoo asked her, gaining Haneul’s interest .

"My friends will come too but people say , the more people we have, the more fun we will get ,"
He ended his verse with a cute , sincere smile .

Haneul thought for a moment, tapping her chin.  As far as she remembers, she doesn't have anything to do this evening so she's free .

"Cool , i'm in !"

Sunoo widely smiled hearing Haneul's answer.  The male stood up from his squatting position with his both hands shoved into his pockets ,
"I'll wait for you at school ,"

"Enjoy your strawberry milk . Sweet things belong to sweet girl "

"Strawberry milk ?"
Haneul frowned.  She looked at her laps and realized, there was a box of strawberry milk. 

She wants to ask Sunoo, who gave it but the older is already out of the store .

"Who put it on ?"
Haneul mumbled, tapping the milk carton .

"It's probably Sunoo because he talked about this.  I don't know , I will enjoy every free one— "

"Wait , what is this ?"
Haneul pulled an onigiri out of her blazer pocket, dumbfounded .

"Do I look like a food bin?  Why do I have so much food when I sleep? "

She stared at the onigiri, she hadn't enjoyed this mouthwatering meal in a long time. 

She used to eat this with someone but that someone slowly turned his back to her .

"Onigiri reminds me of the good old days .... "