15 | she's back for him

"Catch ! ,"Jungwon throws an onigiri to Haneul who is enjoying the sky above the tree

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Catch ! ,"
Jungwon throws an onigiri to Haneul who is enjoying the sky above the tree . The girl jolted up but thanks to her quick reflex, she immediately caught the onigiri.

She looked down at Jungwon who's grinning wickedly at her with a devastated face ,
"Stop doing that unless you want me to fall out of here"

"Well, why do you like sitting on a tree? Are you a monkey species? " He sarcastically questioned before holding the tree, lifting his body up and successfully climbing the tree.

He sat next to Haneul and grinned sweetly to her,
"The scenery here is great, no wonder you're always a monkey here"

Haneul huffed and playfully punched his arm as Jungwon pretended to cry to annoy Haneul more . They bickering for minutes and finally stop when Haneul threatens to push Jungwon down from a tree branch .

"Views from here are very beautiful, right? i can't afford to book a hot air balloon so i always climb trees to get a clearer view of the skies " Haneul spoke up .

"Well , you can tell me whenever you want to ride a hot air balloon, "

Haneul softly laughed and shook her head as a response to Jungwon ,
"I don't want to use your money. You always use your money to pay everything if we hang out together "

"I will work part-time and collect a lot of money, then you can ask anything you want from me! I will give you everything !" Haneul told him with her pairs of eyes shining bright .

Jungwon chuckled , he patted Haneul's head as if she was a kid . He then suddenly leaned his face closer to Haneul's , startling the girl as their noses almost touch with each other .

Jungwon gave her a dreamy smile , showing his cute dimple . He stared deep into her hazelnut eyes as his hand swiftly tucked her hair strands behind her ear ,
"You have given me what I want, Cho Haneul "

"You don't have to pay back for everything, seeing you smile is enough for me "

Haneul groaned ,
"But at least, I have to pay even once if we both hang out "

"You must be joking me. What can my smile do? It just can't satisfy us , plus my smile is a bit weird " Haneul pinched her own cheeks , forcing herself to smile .

Jungwon laughed and playfully tapped Haneul's nose . He then grabbed Haneul's hand , placing her hand om his chest causing Haneul's eyes to went wide .

"Your smile fills my longing, I feel alive again ,"

"Can you feel my heartbeat ? "

Haneul pursed her lips forwards , trying to find Jungwon's heartbeat .
"It's kinda fast tho , is your heart racing there ?"

Jungwon gently shook his head ,
"It's pulsating for someone, someone I want to always be by my side "

Hearing what Jungwon said made Haneul's smile dropped . Realizing that Jungwon is likely to like a girl that isn't her, makes Haneul's heart ache, very aching .